Trinity Anne: Twenty-Eight

Trinity's POV

I was downstairs in the garage parking lot packing my things into dad's car. "You told him we were coming?" he asked as I got in the car.

"Yes. He's excited to meet all of you." I said sarcastically.

Mom laughed from the front seat. Tyrone and Tyson were in their own car. "Well, he better get excited." he stated as he got in the car.

I shook my head. Then we started our way to Atlanta. We of course were staying with Tyrone. I would say Tyrone and Tyson but Tyson ain't shit, just a bum. Probably ain't paying no bills.

Few hours later, the car came to a stop in front of Tyrone's house. I got out the car and grabbed my bags. I went inside and went to my room. I have a room in everybody house.

I texted Dominique and told him that I was in ATL. He then called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Welcome to Atlanta baby." he said into the phone making me laugh.

"Well, thank you." I stated.

"What you doing today? Got anything planned?" he asked.

I shook my head because we were on facetime. "Want something to do today?" he asked smiling.

"What? Like another date?" I asked.

"I mean if you want to be technically we've done been on, what, three?" he questioned.

"Three?"

"Mic check and lunch in LA, Mic check and paddle boating in NC, and Area 51 in Louisiana." he said.

I nodded my head. "Okay okay. I give you all of them." I said.

"I know. So, wanna go out or not?" he asked.

I smiled. "Of course I'll go out with you." I said. "But I got to get dressed."

"Okay. Get dressed."

We hung up and I got up. Tyrone scared the shit out of me because he was standing in the doorway eating cereal.

"You and this damn cereal." I said.

"OOOOO, I'M TELLING DAD!" he screamed.

I rolled my eyes. "Tell dad what!" Dad yelled from wherever he was.

"NO, I WON'T TELL DAD THAT YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH THAT BOY!" he screamed.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. "Tyrone! Why are you listeing to me on the phone." I said laughing.

"Bro, don't you see me eating? You almost knocked my fucking cereal out my hands." he stated making me laugh.

Dad came in the room. "Now what's going on?" he asked.

"Tyrone in my business." I said rolling my eyes.

"My house. You ain't got no business." he said copying dad.

I raised my eyebrow and smirked. "You got to be kidding me." I said.

"When are you going out with this boy?" Dad asked.

"As soon as I get dressed." I said.

"Let's go T. Let your sister get dressed." Dad said closing the door.

I smiled because he ain't have nothing to say. I went in my suitcase and picked out an outfit to wear. I put on a black shirt and a pair of black jeans that had strings on the side. I just slid on my yellow slides and threw my braids to the side. I folded and tied my shirt in the back.