Chapter 5: Crush

A/N: I still have no ideas for J.K :( I need inspiration
argh!

••••••

"Eomma!" Jieun shouts in excitement and runs to her mother to hug her.

Jieun was tall for a 14 year old, Jennie thought it must be Jisoo's side since Jisoo's siblings were tall. Jennie
and Jieun were in the same height, that's why people see them sometimes as sisters.

"Kiss?" Jennie stretches out her lips and Jieun kisses it.

"How's school?" Jennie asks as she sits on the couch to take off her high-heels.

Jieun smiles dopely her cheeks were bright red. her mother raises an eyebrow while staring at her daughter who looks like as if she had her first kiss.

"Hmm, Young Lady if you don't tell me anything I'm gonna be sending Butler Chen with you everyday" she squints her eyes.

"Okay okay, geez but before I tell you please promise me you're never gonna send him please?" Jieun begs and moves to her mother's side and shook her arm.

"Please?" Jieun says.

"I ain't promising anything unless you tell me why you were looking like an inlove princess a minute ago" Jennie
says sternly.

Jieun lets out a heavy sigh and looks at her mother.

"Eomma, please don't be angry but.. there's this girl in my class, and she.." Jieun says nervously looking at her mother.

"she's really nice, she helps me a lot.. we have so many things in common and she.."
Jennie furrows her eyebrows.

Jieun gulps and closes her eyes.

"Iaccidentallykissedher".

...

...

...

"What? I can't understand a thing you said" Jieun wailed and cups her own cheeks.

"Eomma.. it was an accident, we were playing volleyball and then I accidentally tripped and fall onto her and then.. it touched" Jennie scratches her head.

"Jieun, please explain properly. what are you even saying? what touched?"

Jieun gulps.

"Eomma.. it's wrong right?"
Jieun asks her face turns to sad.

"What's wrong?" Jennie furrows her eyebrows, it wasn't processing to her brain.

Jieun leans on the sofa and looks at her mother as she fidget her fingers.

"to fall inlove? with the same gender right?" Jennie was taken aback, she wasn't expecting Jieun to say that.

Jennie smiles and takes her hand in her.

"Do you want to know a story?" Jennie smiled and Jieun just nods.

"What's it about?" Jennie sighs.

"it's about my friend, she too fell inlove with a girl but the other girl's parents was against them, but they chose to fall inlove with each other until they got married, and they had a cute baby girl but then.. the other girl, left.."

"Omo! Eomma, why are you crying?" Jieun asks.

Jennie wipes her tears and smiles.

"it's sad right? I feel so bad for that friend, but do you get what I'm trying to say?" Jieun shakes her head.

"What I'm trying to say is, It's not wrong to fall inlove with the same gender, you love who you choose to love,
and make sure to fight for them no matter how bad people looks at it, as long as you follow this" Jennie points to her head. "especially this" Jennie smiles and points at Jieun's heart.

"Really Eomma? is it okay if I.. choose whoever I want to love? even if it's wrong to the people's eyes?" Jennie smiles and nods.

"I'm your mother and I will support you no matter happens okay?" Jieun smiles a tear fell from her eye.

"But I'm not encouraging you to get in a relationship just yet, if I found out that you Young Lady are in a relationship, I'm going to send Butler Chen and make sure to always follow you around, forever.." Jennie warns.

"of course. I made a promise didn't I? studies first" Jieun giggles.

"Good girl" Jennie says and pats her head. Jieun chuckles.

"and besides, what's her name?" Jieun smiles.

"Yeonwoo Unnie".

••••

A/N: The 'friend' Jennie was referring to was her btw and yeah this book will mostly have short chaps. :( so I can update regularly.