Chapter 16: Suho

Jisoo

I got up early to buy myself breakfast, and a coffee from starbucks.

"Here's your coffee Ma'am, have a nice day" I smiled and bow my head before leaving.

I was putting my change in my purse when I bump into this tall guy, almost spilling my coffee on him.

"Uhh, Sorry" I smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay, Miss" he says and moved aside making way for me.

I bowed my head and left.

I looked over my shoulder to look at him once more and realized that he was staring at me too with a smile.

•••

Once I arrive, I quickly rushed to the elevator but too bad it's already full.

I sighed and waited for the next lift.

Once I got to my office, a familiar guy was sitting there on the chair beside my table.

He furrowed his eyebrows and stood up, walking towards me.

"Hey, you look familiar.. I think I've saw you somewhere"
I was confused at first but now I remember him.

"Uh, Starbucks?"

"Oh Yeah. earlier? what a coincidence you work here?"
I smiled and nodded.

"I'm The CEO's Secretary" I said and walked to my desk and put down my stuff.

"Really? It's nice to meet you, My Name's Suho. I'm Jennie's friend" he introduced stretching his hand out.

"Kim Jisoo, nice to meet you too" I smiled. he seems like a nice guy.

"Um, President Kim.. she's in the hospital. um would you like to set an appointment?"
He just nods and smiles at me.

His smile made me awkward, I just don't like how he smiles at me and while checking for Jennie's schedule, I can feel him staring at me.

"Uh, I haven't seen you here before. are you a new secretary?" I looked up at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm actually the new secretary" I said going back to Jennie's piled up sched.

she really have to go through all this stuff? Wow, No wonder why she's so successful. Just look at this schedule, plus the Big project we are working on.

Vice-president Euijin is actually taking care of things right now, and all of us are kind of stressed out because the President isn't here, it feels so incomplete when she's not around, like it's so confusing when she's not here.

"So how's working with her? is she a.. bitch?" my eyes stopped for a moment. did he just call my wife a bitch?

"Nope, she's really nice. why would say she's a bitch?"

"Every Employee here see her as a Mad Bitch, didn't you know? I'm kinda worried for her for being too bitchy, you know people nowadays, you don't know what they can do but look around, everybody obeys her, everybody respects her well forcefully? Glad, you can handle her."

"Are you really her friend?"
I asked. He chuckles and took out his phone, I didn't know what he was doing cause he suddenly gave me his phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the screen. it was a picture of them, him wearing a Black Suit, while Jennie wore a Silver backless. Wow, Jennie.