Chapter 37: My Ex & Why's

Jennie

"I'm so sorry Ma'am, but Ms.Jennie told us to not let anyone in at this time"

"what? I'm her girlfriend, what do you mean?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just following orders."

I went down to get a glass of water when I heard the maids talking with someone outside the gate. I went out to look at it, I smiled seeing my girlfriend.

"Soo? Why did you still come? its late, you should've just went home" I said and looked at the maid "its okay, you may excuse yourself." I told her and she obliged.

"Jennie.." she hugs me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"you okay?" i felt her nod against my neck. she pulls away and stares at me.

"Can I sleep over?"

"of course, my gates will always be open for you" I smiled.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Jennie.." my eyes pops open when i felt Jisoo spoon me and those words hitting my neck.

"Hm?" i hummed.

"you're so beautiful and I love you" I chuckled. that was random but i do love getting compliments from her.

"I love you too" I replied in a low tone because of my sleepiness. soon I hear her yawning while comfortably cuddling with me.

it's been a long time since we've done this. it feels so good to be back in each other's arms. I hope i could die like this, happy with her.

"Goodnight Chu" I whispered, searching for her hand. I held it before drifting away to sleep.

••••••

Waking up, I thought a ghost was in between us but then i realized it's our precious little daughter Jieun. How did she get here?

she's on her phone taking selfies, posting it on her instagram. "why are you here?"

"Jesus! Eomma you scared me!" she says trying to keep her voice low, Jisoo's still sleeping.

"What time is it? why haven't you prepared for school yet?" I sat up.

"its 6 am. later, I will. so why didn't you tell me Mom slept here last night?"

"Ehem, you were too busy on your phone? and who were you with on the phone huh?"

"oh you know who it is" she smiles.

"don't tell me you have a boyfriend?"

"None. i promise"

"Good, now get off and tell the Maids to make breakfast"

"already did, should we wake Mom up?" I look over to the goddess beside me, aigoo she's so peaceful.

How can someone look so beautiful when sleeping?

"you go ahead, we'll be down in a minute" I said.