Chapter 38: Awkward

a/n: jisoo is sent from up above guys 😍

••••

One week later

*ring ring*

"Ugh.." Jennie groans hearing her phone ringing. she lazily searched for her phone and only to land her hand on Jisoo's sleeping face. Jennie instantly pulls away when she felt Jisoo's lips, chuckling she continues to search for her phone and realized it was just on the bedside table.

she flinched when the brightness of her phone hits her eyes. she quickly accepted the call and put it to her ears "hello?"

"Guess who's back bitches!" Jennie grimaces and tried to process what was happening. "what the fuck? who are you?" she frowns.

"It's me Jen! your incredibly handsome brother!"

"Aish, why the hell would you call me at 3 am in the morning?"

"Cuz I've been waiting for about half an hour outside your house! can you let me in? it's getting cold here"

"are you serious right now?" Jennie asks as if she can't believe her ears.

"Um Yeah? where's the guards! I've been ringing the doorbell!"

"They're on a day-off, just wait and I'll come open the doors."

"hurry up! I wanna go to sleep"

she ends the call and quickly putting on her clothes when she hears Jisoo groans, Jisoo was tapping the other side of the bed looking for her girlfriend's presence.

Jennie smiles and puts a pillow beside Jisoo for her to cuddle with. "I'll be back" she whispers before going down the stairs.

••••

"Jen!!" Tae excalims wrapping her in a bear hug.

"I miss you, you lil' shit" Jennie chuckles whilst hugging back her brother.

"OW! What was that for?!" Tae shouts rubbing his side where Jennie pinched her.

"That's for not telling me you were engaged with that Brat Jungkook!"

"Yah! Don't say that, he's my fiancé, it hurts my side too ya know" Tae pouts.

"Aish, let's just talk about it tomorrow, let's come inside."

once the two got inside, Tae can't believe how perfectly and sophisticated the house was designed.

"Wow, you've been working hard huh? I mean, look at this huge mansion, its bigger than ours" he says making Jennie smile.

"Yeah, I did this all by myself.. those hard times were worth it" she says and unlocks the door to Tae's room.

"This is a guest room, so its kind of plain and boring. you didn't tell me you were coming I could've atleast set up something nice, there are nearby hotels in the city why didn't you just checked in to one?"