Chapter 41: Seductive smirk [M]

a/n: hello, since I'm bored and didn't know what to do with them, I decided to put an intense scene that'll cause a 7.5 earthquake. if ya know what I mean ;)

•••••

Jennie

today is our second night then tomorrow we will be heading back home. we just talk about stuff, sometimes just unnecessary questions. even talked about our childhood days, I spent most of it with her. one of the things I can be proud of, is my 19 years with her. I wish to add more years to that.

right now I'm in the veranda staring at the moon. staring at the beautiful stars, I try to find the brightest and once I found the biggest and the most that stood out. I immediately named it 'Mom', they said each soul has their own star and that's my Mom, the brightest one.

as I was feeling the night breeze long slender arms wrapped around my waist, chin resting on my shoulder. I chuckled when she slid her hand to my butt and gave it a slap. "why are you only in your underwear Ms.President?" she asked as if she was a police, I shook my head with a grin and face her. I was surprised when she was only in a oversized T-shirt and she's.. not wearing any bra.

I quirked my brow and glared at her "and why are you not wearing any bra?" she looked down and blushed slightly, she pulled me closer instead and I felt a slight pain when our chests squished. that hurt wifey!

"how about we go inside?" she have this seductive smirk on her face, it scared me a little that this is so sudden but if she's going to ya know do it, I definitely won't back out.

"What's with the seductive smile?" flirty little me started to trace circles on her chest. playfully pulling on the collar down, that exposed her cleavage before pulling my finger away.

she smirked at me and walked to the door, she stopped there leaning on it then gestured me to come inside with her index finger. ooh sexy, that cause me to bite my lip. without any hesitation I ran inside and quickly slamming her to the bed.

pressing my lips against hers hungrily, we only parted once we were in need of oxygen. when we stopped we made a long eye contact, we were like talking to each other without saying any words, we both knew what was gonna happen. and also we both know that we will love it.

I was just recovering when she pulled me in for another kiss this time pulling me closer by wrapping her legs around my waist. our kiss became sloppy and torried, she kept biting my bottom lip and everytime she does it I just moan. my eyes opened and a glance at her furrowed brows.

it took me a few seconds before I realize I'm not on top anymore. I pushed her shoulder to stop kissing me because I was in need of air. whoo! why so hungry Jisoo?

"Jennie.." she said so seductively I already felt myself getting worked out down there. her forehead fell on my chest and she's panting. I cupped her face and pulled her to me "what do you want to do, Babe?" I returned her seductive gaze.

she smirked and leaned over to my ear before she said those words that made me so nervous "eat.you.alive"

"Kim Jisoo.." I said lovingly "no one's stopping you" she grinned and then she was kissing me again, this time it was slow, passionate and so gentle, we got ourselves sunk in the kiss but my hands were on their naughty mode.

I squezzed Jisoo's butt cheek and that's when she started to grind on me, I gripped on her shirt tightly when our center made contact. damn, I feel myself getting heated.

we haven't even started yet and just look how much this girl can make me so wet.

I wasn't satisfied with the grinding, I want to have skin to skim contact with her and so I rubbed my hands back and forth on her waist before I was pulling her shirt over her head. once I got a full view of her breasts, I wrap my lips around one and pulled her by the waist. I sucked really hard that caused her to let out a loud moan. while I do the other, I massaged them harshly enough to make Jisoo shake in shiver. she likes it. "J-jen.." she moaned and grabbed on my hair.

Once I finish giving her mounds a fair treatment, she pulled me in for another sloppy kiss as my hands start to pull her shorts down. once I lowered them Jisoo kicked them off leaving her only in her underwear. she pulled away after and she was so impatient she ripped my tank top apart that made me shocked but I find it sexy. she's so hot, what did I do to deserve such beautiful masterpiece?

she then unclasped my bra and threw them on the floor, she got off my lap and what she did next made me gasped. she ripped my underwear. she looked like she's literally gonna eat me, like literally. it scared me a little but I'm also excited. who wouldn't? it's been 14 years! I haven't had any since we broke apart.

she then moved back to remove her underwear and now we are completely naked. I moaned when she pulled me in for a short kiss and when we parted she looked at me straight in the eyes "Thank you Jennie.. literally, for letting me back in your life, it means a lot to me.." I sighed and kissed her cheek. I caressed her hair gently and pulled her into a hug.

she feels so warm, I love this feeling. it feels so heavenly and so good. I wish we can do this all the time, just the two of us, no problems, no disturbance, no nothing, just us. only us.

"Then just do the hell out of me" I whispered in her ear.

"as you wish"

my heart started to race. oh god! THIS IS LITERALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! Dear Almighty, I wish to still be able to walk the next day.

"you want it rough, baby?" she parted my legs. she glanced me down there and smirked, oh no, I know I'm already wet!

I didn't answer and just close my eyes.

do me however you want.

her breath. I feel it, it caused me to grip on the bed sheets and then soon enough I was feeling her moving organ, savoring me with her skills.

"Jisoo!!" I moaned, she starts to lick my folds, circling her tongue on my nub. "OH!" I screamed when she sucked on my folds and slightly pulling it with her lips. It made me shiver. this really feels so good.

"you like that?" she hummed, the vibrations. oh shit, it send so much electricity to my body. "baby~" SHIT!

it went on and on and on, we gave turns to each other, switching roles and did it pretty well and.. aggressive.

My body felt like my blood drained, I feel so tired and sore. Jisoo's beneath me, her hands wrapped around my shoulders. I fell on top of her. whew! I don't think I can last another round, I glanced at the time and it's already 3 am. wow..

I was catching my breath when Jisoo switched us, her on top of me. she grabs my leg and wrap to her waist then pulling me into a kiss. Oh gosh, I pushed her shoulders sensing her to stop. "Jisoo.. my goodness, let's take a break" I said and wiped the sweat off her beautiful face.

"Babe atleast one more?" she pleaded. No, I am not falling for this again. I already did, like hours ago.

Her hands slid down to my most sensitive part and rubbing it gently. I closed my eyes and try myself to relax, she kissed my cheek and then pecked my lips and then I opened my eyes to meet hers.

"okay"

well, like they say, their minds are telling them no, but their bodies are telling them yes.