Chapter 27: I Need to know

The Following day

"Where am I?" Jennie asks rubbing the back of her head. she woke up in a room, the walls painted pink, music was being played but from the other side, birds chirping can be heard and the door was opening revealing Jisoo holding a tray of food.

she freezes on her tracks and had an eye contact with Jennie, who's looking more confused than a 7th grader learning algrebra.

Jisoo have sweat all over her face and her hair was tied up into a messy bun because she made breakfast for Jennie and she was so nervous cause she wanted it to be perfect.

"I uhh.. brought you food"
Jisoo says awkwardly. she walks to the bedside table and placed down the food before standing at the door.

Jennie couldn't help but ask what she was doing there "Did you bring me here?" Jisoo's eyebrows rose "Yeah. last night was very stormy, it wasn't safe to travel." Jisoo says.

Jennie nods her head, she glanced at Jisoo only to catch her staring at her. they look away awkwardly, Jennie rubs the back of her neck to ease the heat traveling through her veins.

"Um, there are pills on the tray if you feel a hangover and just tell me if you wanna go, I'll drive you home" Jennie nods.

Jisoo was about to leave when Jennie called out her name "Jisoo!.. come sit down here, let's just talk, uhh" Jisoo finds it cute, the way Jennie gets nervous, she tends to blush a lot.

Jisoo sat on the armchair near the bed. she watches as Jennie places the food on the table on her bed.

"Becareful its-"

"Fuck! It's hot!"

"wasn't it obvious? Ugh,are you alright?" Jisoo asks in frustration, she walks over to Jennie and was stopped when she starts taking off her shirt. Jisoo's eyes widen when she saw her perfectly built abs, that she used to touch.

Jennie throws away her tshirt revealing a reddish mark on her skin indeed.

being in a room with your topless Ex feels awkward indeed.

"Ugh.. fuck, it hurts.."
Jennie bit her lip, as she try not to be teared eye infront of Jisoo. of course, coffee is hot who wouldn't get hurt?

"Shit" Jisoo curses as she try to properly fix herself cause she's practically loosing her mind. she quickly grabs Jennie's hand and lead her to the bathroom.

"sit here" Jisoo motions on the toilet, and Jennie obliged as she bit her lip.
Jisoo grab the shower hose and set it to lukewarm water.

"Uh, your shorts might get wet but nevermind" Jisoo says as she bends down across Jennie and runs the water on Jennie's burnt stomach.

Jennie closes her eyes as the pain starts to ease off. she opens her eyes and looks at Jisoo who's busy looking at her stomach, she smiles lightly before closing her eyes again.

after a few minutes Jisoo stood up, and turned off the shower. she grabs the towel on the towel rail and dries Jennie's stomach.

"Um, if you want, you can take a shower and I'll prepare your clothes" Jisoo offers.

"Okay." Jennie nods standing, Jennie suddenly let her shorts fall down to her feet without letting Jisoo leave first.

Jisoo's eyes widen, she's practically naked Jisoo says in her mind and tries to leave the bathroom peacefully but then she felt a hand on her wrist.

"Why are you blushing? Kim Jisoo?" I swear to god you can kill me. Jisoo got conscious and touched her cheek, I'm blushing!?

"Hey, I'm talking to you, turn around and look at me"
Jennie ordered. Jisoo's heartbeat was not normal.