Chapter 34: The Bride is a Guy.

2 months later

"President Kim, Jeon Jungkook has requested to see you" Jisoo says.

What the hell is he doing here? Jeon Jungkook is Mr.Lee's 'gentleman' son, remember him? he forces me to marry his son Jungkook, he's not his biological dad by the way, he adopted him.

"Okay, Let him in." I said, if he comes here for the marriage I'm gonna kick him in the groin.

"Ah President Kim its nice seeing you" he greeted sticking out his hand, I raised my eyebrows and ignored his handshake.

"Oh um.. I'm just here to give you this invitation" I grabbed the envelope out of my curiosity.

I opened it and my eyebrows arched "well congratulations, oh finally you're getting married to someone 'else'" I smiled fakely.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to see you there" I want to punch him hard in the face, so hard, Does he think I'm gonna show up on some stupid wedding?

"so who's the unlucky bride?"

"Haha you're so silly President Kim, actually the bride's a.. guy" I was taken aback by that, wait did I hear that right?

"you're marrying a guy?" he starts to scratch the back of his neck and nodded. Oh my gosh, Jeon Jungkook is marrying a guy.

"and why in the world would you invite me?"

"Um I'm marrying.."

"Yes, I know you're marrying someone, why would you invite me though? do you think I care about your wedding? No I do-"

"Kim Taehyung.." wait.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to marry your brother, Kim Taehyung."

•••

a/n: wtf?