Chapter 14: I Wish..

a/n: just a short and not so interesting chap for you. :(

•••

the four of them stood in awkward silence, not knowing what to say. but Jennie decided to break the silence "Jieun come in, um Jisoo you can go now" Jennie said.

"Uh, Yeah. Bye" Jisoo bows and picks her things up before leaving.

"Eomma, Why was she here with you?" Jieun asks as she sits. on the stool beside the bed.

"Uh, I just told her that I may not be able to go to work tomorrow you know, she's actually my secretary" Jennie
said, quite nervous.

"Ahh. Oh I came here with the driver, and also.. I'm so sorry for yelling at you earlier, I was just upset"
Jennie smiles and opens her arms to hug Jieun.

"it's okay, I understand. I feel bad for slapping you, I just.. felt really angry at that time" she apologized and kisses Jieun's forehead.

"I know, I promise to never yell at you again Eomma."

"that's my girl" Jennie smiles and ruffled Jieun's hair. "Yah!" Jieun demands.

"Oh, the program is tomorrow right? The Father & Daughter Event?" Jieun nodded, not quite interested with it.

"Who am I supposed to go with tomorrow? I guess I don't have to attend then" she pouted.

"I'm sorry I can't go, Mommy's not feeling well."
Jennie says.

"can't Uncle Tae go?"

"Aish, How can he go when he's in Europe?" Jennie chuckles. Jieun mouthed an 'O' once she remembers.

"Can Jisoo go?"

...

"No" Jennie scoffed.

"Aw! Please~ Please~" Jieun pleaded.

"No, Why are you so stubborn these days young woman!"

"Eh, Eomma! Please? just one day? can she go? please let her go with me, I BEG YOU"

"Jieun, I already told you that Me and your Eomma had broke up. if you keep insisting her to me, I might
not take it. I was truly hurt and that damaged she did to me is so hard to fix, I'd rather leave it broken rather than fix the wound, it'll just hurt me more" Jennie's words got Jieun down.

"But it'll hurt more if you don't fix that wound, if it stays like that then it'll hurt, but if you heal it then you won't feel the pain instead, Joy." Jieun says.

Jennie was dumbfounded, not knowing what to say she decided to not talk about that stuff.

"she can't go, she's on a leave tomorrow. her sister's in the hospital" Jennie said.

"Sister? You mean, Aunt Irene?"

"Hm, How'd you know? she told you?" Jieun shook her head no.

"I researched it. she also has a brother right? what's his name? uh seok-? soomin?"
Jennie smiles.

"it's Seokjin, He goes by Jin." she corrected.

"I saw their picture, both of them are really stunning"

"Yeah, it runs in their family."

"Eomma's The Youngest?" Jennie nods. "Wow, I hope I can meet them too." Jennie shakes her head and sighed.

Jieun wailed playfully and leans her head on the bed.

"I wish we can all just be a one big happy family and live forever together.." Jieun paused and looks up at her mother "with Jisoo Eomma, and a BABY BROTHER!" Jieun wailed playfully shaking Jennie's arm.

"Yah! you're too much" Jennie chuckled. "if I can't fulfill your wish that fulfill it yourself, I mean, have your own family when you grow up, a loving partner, a child and I'll be there sitting on my wheelchair as I watch my grandchildren, happily."

"Aww I'm touched but for now what I want is just you and her to get back together.. and give me a Baby brother please, once you do, okay?"
Jennie chuckles and shakes her head.

she looks at Jieun who's laying her head on the bed and caressed her hair.

Maybe one day, someday. I can give you what you deserve.

•••

A/N: I went to a Mall yesterday and searched for almost 2 hrs for the shop that sells albums and pc games and found that they moved to a different mall. 😭
I came all the way! just for that! I WANTED ARIANA'S ALBUM SO BAD!