Chapter 11: I want her in my life!

a/n: my babe so cute ↑

••••••

Continuation;

Jisoo's POV

"She's my.. Eomma"

The whole thing was still processing through my mind, I heard that right? didn't i?

"Jieun!" Jennie shouts pulling Jieun away from me, I was dumbfounded I couldn't say anything.

the last thing I knew Jieun was being pulled by Jennie until they disappear from my sight.

"she's m-my.. daughter" I sat on the chair. thinking about what she just said, if she's her mother then.. she's my daughter.

I couldn't handle my tears so I let them fall. there was a part of me that I'm scared and there's also a part of me that I'm so happy. so happy that all this time, my daughter was infront of me.

I wanted to follow them but who am I? I'm that person who left them. I'm so cruel.

so that's why, Jieun hugged me and even joined me. she knows I'm her mother, Jennie told her about me?

earlier she kept asking me if I had 'someone' that I'm seeing and I said no, which is true.

Because, I'm still waiting for someone. for someone to forgive me, but how can she forgive me if I can't even tell her the truth.

I can't even tell her that I still love her. that it never faded, that I lied.

I never married a man, we weren't able to divorce because.. I just left her like that. that's why I never took off our wedding ring, it was the only thing I had and I still remember what I said to her during our wedding day.

"I will never take this off for as long as I live, I will keep this until I die, and take it to my grave because this symbolizes your love for me and my love for you, i love you"

maybe atleast, I can keep that promise after so many promises I broke to her.

just atleast that, I can keep it.

•••••

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! I didn't tell you to meet up with her! now she knows who you are! what if she comes back for you! I've been keeping you from her, why can't you get that in your mind Jieun!" Jennie shouts angrily.

Jieun stood infront of her as she looks down to her feet, crying. she have never gotten yelled so much by her mother and it was the scariest thing of her life.

"I o-only wanted t-to talk to her.. I didn't mean to tell her you were my mother but you came and then.."

"so it's my fault!?" Jieun flinched and shakes her head.

"Why are you so hard headed?!
I don't want to ever see you talking to her ever again! and you are not allowed to go to this building unless necessary, understand?!" Jieun looks at her mother and shakes her head.

"No! you can't do that! she's also my mother! I have the right to talk to her whenever I want! if you don't want her in your life then dont! but i do and that's final!"

*slap

a tear on Jieun's left eye fell, meaning she's truly hurt. a bright shade of red marked on Jieun's left cheek.

Jennie was already red and her tears was falling down.

"I'm so sorry.." Jennie says and was about to hug Jieun but she moves away.

"You're so selfish!" Jieun shouts and runs away, slamming the door.

Jieun runs to the elevator as she cries non-stop, employees were worried and asked her but she ignored them. Once the elevator door opens she was immediately greeted by Jisoo and pulls her in a hug.

"Eomma.." Jieun cries out and hugs her tightly. Jisoo hugs her back, and rubs circles on her back.

"Don't cry, Don't cry" Jisoo says fondly. she pulls away and raises Jieun's chin to look at her.

"you should go home for now, and talk this out with your mother properly. okay?" Jieun npds and hugs her one last time.

"Eomma.. I want to see you again" Jieun says.

"talk to your mother about it okay? if she agrees then let's see each other again"
Jisoo says.

"But she won't, why do we have to listen to her?"

"Jieun, she's still your mother and she's my boss, if I do that she might cease me and we will never see each other ever again, do you want that to happen?" Jieun shakes her head.

"Okay, I'll go home. please take care" Jisoo nods and Jieun kisses her cheek.

Jisoo smiles genuinely and waves at Jieun as she watches her enter the van, and drove away.

Jennie raised her very well, I wish I could've been there when she was doing that.

Jennie must be a good mother, the way Jieun speaks and everything about her has manners, good manners. she must've taught her very well, and I couldn't be there.

"Ms.Kim Jisoo?" she turned around and saw Ms.Jein.

"Yes?"

"President.Kim wanted you in her office, now" Jisoo gulps and nods her head.

God, help me.

••••••

A/N:

someone said i should update very soon, so here it is. ❤