Chapter 6: Pikachu

"J-jisoo?" Irene rasps out.

"Unnie! Thank god!" Jisoo cries out and hugs her sister's side.

"W-Where's Seokjin?" Jisoo pulls away and looks at Irene, her neck was damaged, her ribs were fractured, both of her leg was injured, her arm is in a really bad condition, and her face has a lot of wound that is covered now for healing.

"He was needed at home, his pregnant wife needed him"
Jisoo says and wipes her flowing tears.

"Why a-are you crying? Do I look that bad?" Irene asks jokingly.

"No, of course not." Jisoo shakes her head.

"Then why are you crying?"
Irene chuckles her eyes half open because she was still feeling sore.

"I t-thought I was gonna loose you.. I didn't want to loose any family. again. and you know how much that scares me" Jisoo cries out.

"s-stop crying, s-such a crybaby.. I'm perfectly fine now, you don't have to worry no more chu" Irene smiles.

Jisoo nods and wipes her tears, this was something she admires from her sister. is to be positive at all times.

"Do you want water?" Jisoo asks and Irene nods. "My throat feels so dry, how long h-have i been unconscious?"
Irene asks in her raspy voice.

"2 days. here Unnie" Jisoo smiles and hands her the glass of water.

"Thank you." Irene smiles and drank the water. "so How are you doing with work?"

"Umm.. I'm doing fine." Jisoo smiles, suddenly the scene where Jennie was talking to someone on the phone flashes back to her mind.

"Good. How's your new boss?
is he strict? cold? a bitch?"
Jisoo chuckles and shakes her head.

"he is actually a she, and she's kind of cold and strict but I know she's really not like that" Jisoo said.

"Oh, so What's her name?"
Jisoo swallows thickly.

"President.Kim"

"Kim-?"

"Je-.. Jennie"

"Really? Her name sounds familiar" Irene says and grabs the apple on the bedside table.

Jisoo chuckles nervously.

"I think I heard that name before, hmm.." Jisoo's eyes widen. she didn't want to talk about it.

"Yeah sure. Um, I'll Just grab a coffee, is it okay Unnie?"

"Yeah sure" Irene nods and Jisoo left.

"President Kim Jennie? huh, sounds like Jisoo's wife"
Irene shrugs and continues to eat her apple.

•••••••

Next Day;

"Ah, President Kim Jennie, how are you doing?"

"Mr.Lee, good to see you. I'm doing fine thank you" Jennie smiles fakely and shook hands with him before taking a seat.

"Have you changed your mind yet?" He asked.

"Changed my mind? I don't think there's anything to change" Jennie smiles bitterly.

"C'mon Ms.Kim, I promise you that my Son is a gentleman, he's every girl's dream"

"Oh really? Sorry but I'm not one of those girls, so what is it that you came here for?"

"Hopefully you'll changed your mind but anyways I came here for a business proposal"
He smiles and opens the binder.

"ahuh, go on."