Chapter 33: Rest In Peace

*phone buzzing*

Jisoo wakes to her phone buzzing, she searched for it and immediately brings the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Jisoo where are you?!" Jisoo furrows her eyebrows and sits up removing Jennie's arm on her belly.

"I'm with Jennie, what's wrong unnie?" Jisoo immediately sensed that something is wrong.

"Jisoo it's Jin.. he.. h-he jumped off the bridge.."

"WHAT?! Why?! What happened?!" Jennie's eyes opens when she hears Jisoo shouts. "Jisoo, he just ran away! I tried to chase him but then.. he jumped.. I don't know why! Jisoo! Where did you go?! you could've stopped him!"

"Unnie please tell me where you are, I'll come right away" Jennie sits up and placed a hand on Jisoo's shoulder. "Okay, wait for me there" Jisoo shuts the phone and immediately stands up.

"Babe! Wait!" Jennie shouts as she follows Jisoo.

"Jennie we have to go" Jisoo says sternly. "give me the car keys" Jennie scratches her head confused of what's happening, she hands Jisoo the car keys.

"Jennie get in"

"Jisoo what's happening?!"

"Just get in!"

•••

Jennie has her arms crossed while staring outside the window. Jisoo wasn't saying anything, Jennie notcied Jisoo was a bit tensed that they almost hit someone.

"Jisoo what the hell!! if you want to die don't get me involve, the heck!" Jennie shouts.

Jisoo sighs and stops the car, she runs her hand through her hair with a groan "Why is this happening?!" Jisoo bursts out crying, she leans on the stirring wheel crying.

Jennie was speechless, her girlfriend wasn't saying anything then bursts out crying. it made her extremely confused.

"Babe.. what the hell is going on?" she asks placing her hand on Jisoo's lap.

"Jennie.." Jisoo cries out and pulls Jennie into her arms. "Jisoo.." Jennie lets out, she sighs and rubs circles on her back.

"Seokjin's Dead."

•••

"Jisoo.." Irene runs hugging her sister both of them shedding tears.

"Unnie, Why is this happening.." Jisoo cries out, tightening their hug.

"Joohyun Unnie.. what're we going to do??"

"I don't know Jisoo.. I don't know what to think anymore.."

•••

Seulgi's Burial

Black was what's everyone's wearing.

pain was everywhere. everything just doesn't seem right anymore. Jisoo was in deep thought as the men buries Seulgi's coffin.

Jisoo steps forward looking down, "Seulgi.. you'll forever be in our hearts.. Rest in peace" she closes her eyes and drops her rose.

"Seulgi!! No.. No!!" Seulgi's mother, she looks so miserable.

Everyone's miserable.

•••

16 missed calls
10 text messages