Chapter 31: Something Special.

a/n: that's the best edit ever.

•••

"Where are we going?" I asked the girl pulling me towards her car. she just smiles at me, her smiles that gives me the assurance of safety and so I stayed quiet and let her take me.

when we got in, she started the engine and started to drive. hours passed and I stayed at the same place, the sun was beaming through the window as I look at the girl beside me. she's so beautiful.

"Are you going to tell me now?" I asked. I've been asking her the same question, either she just smiles or she tells me that 'you'll see'. I was closing my eyes when i felt her hand slipped into mine.

I looked at her, giving her my most genuine smile. she was smiling too but she was busy on the road and so I squeezed her hand and i earned a squeeze from her too. and then I fell asleep.

December 24th of 198x

11 years old Jensoo

"UNNIE!" a girl passed out in the snow while playing with a friend. it was just a normal weather, the two wanted to try skiing from the mountains but it was a badluck when the wind started to blow really hard.

"JENNIE-YAH!!" Jisoo screams when she sees the younger girl falling off her board and hitting her head on a rock.

Jisoo drops her board, running towards her friend.
she started to loose sight of her due to the fog starting to fill the air.

"Jennie-yah!!" Jisoo cries out when she saw the girl lying unconscious on the ground. "oh no.." Jisoo mumbles, when she saw blood dripping off from the girl's forehead.

with all her strength, she carries the girl. "you'll be fine Jennie.. she'll be fine.." Jisoo whispers to herself.

---

"What did I tell you about going out by your own!? look what happened to Jennie! I warned you!" her Mom shouts at her.

their family went for a trip together to celebrate Christmas together. their families have gone closer with each other, her Mom treated Jennie as if she's her daughter that's why she was mad at Jisoo, she was older yet she failed to guide the younger girl.

"I'm sorry.." Jisoo apologizes, her head down as she cries. "you better be, come on! get on your knees!" this was Jisoo's punishment, her Mom made her kneel on the wooden floor with her hands raised sidewards and she would just stay put.

"Don't even dare move!" that was her Mom's last words before the door was opening, it revealed Jennie's Mom.

"Chingu-yah, it's okay, she doesn't have to do this. they're just kids, they don't whay they were doing" Jennie's mom says pitying Jisoo.

('Chingu' 친구: Friend )

"

My daughter knows what she was doing, I assure you. she needs to learn her lesson or else she'll keep making mistakes all over again, and I don't want that to happen" Her mom says sternly.