Chapter 10: Eomma

a/n: have you listened yet to Gfriend's comeback? Eunha died :'( it's really sad.

••••••

"Goodnight" Jieun smiles as her mother kisses her forehead before leaving her room.

she sighs and looks at the pictures of her other mother, scattered on her bed.

"I could have sworn I've seen you before" she mumbles and stares at the picture of Kim Jisoo.

she groans when she really can't recall anything.

wait..

"My parents and hers were business partners.. so we became close after that."

Of course!

she can look it up on the internet!

she grabs her phone and searched for KIA Inc. stock holders, Their Company name.

she clicks on an article and saw two guys, posed with a thumbs up. she recognizes that one of the guy was her Grandpa who passed away.

KIA Inc. Stock holders ↓↓

KIA Inc. Past Shareholders:

Lee So..
Park Yu..
Kim Soohyun

She clicks on the Kim Soohyun profile.

Kim Soohyun, Chief Executive Officer of the Life Corp.,
one of the successful business man in Korea. he was a CEO since 2003 until 20--.
he passed away year 20--, due to a heart attack when they were in a Vacation with his family in Colorado.

His wife was diagnosed before his death and later on died leaving three children behind. The changes of management shakeup at the struggling Corporation when CEO Kim Soohyun passed away and the company is now shut down, due to bankruptcy.

Family :

Kim Joohyun
Kim Seokjin
Kim Jisoo

"Eomma!" Jieun covers her mouth.

Kim Jisoo, (35) years of age. former president of SK's financial. Daughter of the Life Corp. CEO, Kim Soohyun
etc..

After reading Jisoo's info,
she also checked out her Eomma's siblings.

"Woah, Uncle Seokjin is so good looking. Jinjja, Joohyun Unnie is so pretty too. Eomma really has good genes, but where are you now Eomma?"

there weren't anymore infos about Jisoo of where she is now and what she's doing.

Jieun sighs and turns off her phone. she lays her body down on the bed, still thinking of Jisoo.

"Kim Jisoo.. her name is so familiar UGh!" Jieun says and scratches her head.

"Wait!" Jieun bit her finger.

Flashback

"sorry Miss, I'm Jieun nice to meet you."

"it's okay. I'm Kim Jisoo"

end.

"Oh gosh.."

•••

The Next Day;

"Ms.Jein, make me coffee right now!" Jennie woke up her back was aching, so she was having a really bad day.

"I'm getting old, aish" she muttered, rubbing her lower back.

"Uh Ma'am, here is-" Jisoo stops on her footsteps when she sees her boss groaning, her head leaned on her arm on the desk.