Chapter 22: I Miss You

I sighed and stood up, it was pass 2 am. I didn't notice I fell asleep here,
lucky for me I didn't get eaten alive by something or someone.

walking back to the cabin I stopped when I saw someone leaning on the railings, staring at the moon.

"Jisoo?" I called out, she was wearing a cardigan and her hair let down. her face was very calming, when she looked at me, she hesitated
to look at me in the eyes so I smiled at her. lightly.

"Uhh.. President Kim, why are you out here? its almost 3 am in the morning"
I walked closer but not too near her, I leaned on the railings staring at the calming forest.

"I fell asleep near the lake.. why are you still up?" I asked. she smiles but didn't look at me.

"I couldn't sleep.. so I went out for some fresh air, I loved the air, not like the air back in the city.." yeah, me too.

the wind's really calming and cool, I can sleep here outside. so I closed my eyes, inhaling the cool night wind, it was very nice to be out of that company for awhile, back there all i could remember is stress and work.

But I miss my daughter, evey hour, she's all I could think of. when I'm at work, when I'm stressed and whenever I am not with her.

she was the one who gave me inspiration to be better, to live and to smile. she gave me strength when I needed it and is like a part of me, it feels great to be a mother though it's stressful.

I remember when Jieun was still a baby, her hand can only fit my pinky finger and she oftens cups my nose. it was cute, and I just wished I had her at those times..

I heard her yawn, popping my eyes open I sighed and looked at her. she looked stressed and sad.

"we should rest, goodnight"
I said, I was about to go in the room but I felt those arms I've been longing for, for the past 14 years, the times when I wished was there for me, those arms I wished will be there for me forever.

"I can't help it Jennie.. I
miss you so much.." I stiffened when I felt her embrace tighten around me.

I didn't know what I was doing but..

"Me too.."

•••

A/N:

I hate cliffhangers and short chaps but here I am.