Chapter 12: I promise.

"from this day forward, I am setting some rules." Jisoo quietly listens to her boss who's sitting on her desk.

"J-jennie.. I mean President Kim, is this about earlier?"
Jennie sighs and nods her head not looking at Jisoo.

"Okay, let's be straight forward here. first, I don't want you talking to my daughter, second, Don't you ever just don't you ever act to her as if you're a mother cause you will never will be her mother, ever. third, if I saw you talk or if someone sees you with her, don't expect to work another day here in my company. do you understand?" Jisoo looks down to her feet, a single tear left her eye.

Jisoo felt restricted as Jieun's mother, her wish was to be a mother to her child but Jennie creating up all these rules and might put her job at risk. she really needed her job, but she also felt Jieun needed her. even though they were together for only a short period of time.

Jisoo let out a heavy sigh and wipes her tear before facing Jennie.

"Jennie.. I got it why you're being like this, and I understand why you're doing this. but.. okay wait, before I say this.. will you please let me explain m-myself?" Jisoo begs, her voice cracked at the last few words she said.

Jennie looks away. One thing she can't take was, someone crying. especially if its someone special in her life.

"Jennie... listen, I am truly sorry and guilty-"

"Well, you should be" Jennie says sternly. "after leaving me with pain, you should definitely be sorry!" Jisoo flinched, her fist clenched.

"I'm.. so so sorry.. I was afraid.." Jisoo mumbles the last part but unlucky of her Jennie still heard it.

"afraid of what?! Afraid of People's Judgement? Jisoo we were so happy.. we were the perfect couple.. but you were so selfish! and why do you still have that bullshit!?"
Jennie shouts as her tears flow. Jisoo looked at the wedding ring that Jennie called bullshit.

"Get rid of it!" Jennie shouts. Jisoo stayed silent as she looks at the ring, I promised you that I'll never take this off.

"I said get rid of it!" Jennie shouts walking towards Jisoo, taking her hand and tries to pull the ring off Jisoo's finger.

"No! Don't! J-jennie stop!"
Jisoo shouts pulling her hand away. "please.. this is the only thing I have left from you" she pleaded.

Jennie was taken aback her chest was heaving. she felt a pang on her chest just by looking at Jisoo, who looks really miserable.

"W-why d-did you keep it?"
Jennie asks, it took lots of confidence to ask that and it wasn't easy to gather it all up.

•••••

"Eomma was diagnosed with lung cancer, she used it against me.. if I won't leave you she'll kill herself" Jennie looks away in dismay.

Jennie was sitting on her desk while Jisoo sat on the armchair. trying to get herself together.

"and so I did.. I had to Jennie, I'm so sorry.. I hope you understand-"

"Understand?! what part should I understand? should I consider that?! Jisoo you left me seven months pregnant with Jieun! do you know how much I suffered those days?
you know its bad for my pregnancy being stress, I was so stressed out Jisoo! and you weren't there because of your family who doesn't even accept you! Why didn't you consider my feelings? I had to drive myself to the hospital the day I have to give birth to Jieun! I suffered so much! Do you even know how much pain you caused me?!" Jennie cries out her voice cracking at every word.

Jisoo felt weak after hearing all of those. she never wanted any of this, none of it. it was because of her mother, she didn't want to loose the person who raised her but it did hit her during those days when she was with them trying to pretend as if they accepted her, but they never did until they lost their life. which made her more and more guilty for leaving her family, her real family that accepts her. Jennie.

Jisoo stood up and walks to Jennie, unexpectedly she takes Jennie's hand and..

*slap

slapped herself.

"I know this doesn't change anything but if you want me to feel the pain I caused you then I'm letting you.. C'mon! hurt me as much as you want!"
Jisoo cries out taking Jennie's hand and slapping it to herself.

"Hurt me! Hurt me! c'mon President Kim! you can kill me now if it'll please you!"
Jisoo cries still hurting herself with Jennie's hand, giving punches on her chest.

Jennie stares at Jisoo who looks crazy, hurting herself.
somewhat, it made Jennie feel weak and hurt. Jisoo never wanted to leave her, but she did and breaks her everytime she faces that fact.

"I hate you! I hate you so much! I hate you for leaving me! I hate you for choosing them over me and your daughter! I hate you so much! I hate you!" Jennie shouts in between punches on Jisoo's chest as they move backwards on every hit.

Jennie broke into tears almost collapsing but Jisoo caught her in her arms. she can't help but wrap her arms around her, she misses her warmth, her Everything.

Jennie, who unexpectedly wrapped her arms around her too, seeking for comfort she snuggles her head in the crook of Jisoo's neck. Jennie
sniffles as she shut her eyes tightening their hug.

"but.. there's still a part of me that I still.."

"Jennie! Jennie! Oh god!"
Jisoo panicks as she tries to support Jennie's weight, she collapsed on Jisoo's arms.

she gasped when she lifts Jennie, she was damn sexy but damn heavy either. she puts Jennie down gently on the armchair and runs outside for help.

she then returned waiting for the med team to arrive. while she waits, she can't help but stare at her beautiful wife.

"I am so sorry my wife, I will make it up to you, I promise I.. I love you" she says fondly as she caresses Jennie's arm before giving her hand a kiss.

"I promise.."

•••••

A/N: BORING! AND SO MUCH DRAMA! I HATE THIS! WHY DID I HAVE TO MAKE THIS? I KNOW NOTHING WHAT HAPPENS IN A COMPANY! ALL I KNOW IS SHIT. YES. (ಥ_ಥ) LATATA~ LATATA~