Chapter 30: As if its your last.

a/n: there's only one thing I could say about the picture in the media.

'you are what you eat' it is

•••

"Mom, do you really have to go?" Jieun pouts, clinging on Jisoo. she sighs knowing that her mother is leaving when a mother is supposed to just stay with her child.

"We'll get to see each other soon, only if your Mother agrees with it" Jisoo says caressing her long silky hair.

"I hope so too. are guys back together?" Jieun asks, hoping that they're together again.

"sadly, we aren't. but I do hope we can fix the fight between us" Jisoo smiles, when Jennie admitted that she still loves her, Jisoo have gained a lot more confidence than before.

"Jieun! Yeonwoo's calling!"
Jieun gasps, let's just say her relationship with Yeonwoo has gotten a little intimate than before.

Jieun broke apart running towards her Eomma and grabbing her phone she runs upstairs. Jisoo and Jennie watched the latter, confused of what had just happened. Jennie chuckles shaking her head before turning to Jisoo.

wow.. Jisoo thought, by the sight of Jennie wearing her black shorts and her white tank top made Jisoo flustered.

she crosses her arms staring at Jisoo, and none of them could tell that they both are thinking the same thing with each other.

Damn, Jisoo looks good with just a simple outfit and that was what Jennie's thinking.

"So.." Jennie starts but was too speechless, she just couldn't find the right words to say.

"Um.. I guess I have to go now" Jisoo smiles akwardly.

Jennie opens her mouth but she just couldn't think of anything to say to her.

"okay.." was all she had to say.

before Jisoo could enter her car, she felt thin familiar arms wrapped around her waist, inhaling the scent of the person hugging her, she felt calmed and relaxed.

"Kim Jisoo.. Do you still love me too?" the younger girl whispered. Jisoo pulls away so she can face Jennie, all she wanted to do was look damn straight into those cat eyes and tell her that she loves her more than the world.

"Don't ask me if it's damn obvious, Jennie Kim." Jisoo says cupping her face. the younger girl closes her eyes, feeling Jisoo's warm hands on her cheek, she held it and kisses it.

"Then prove it to me, kiss me like it's a lie Jisoo, and love me as if I'm your last love" Jennie whispers seductively, her cat eyes stared deep into those precious brown orbs Jennie always admired.

and with that being said, Jisoo leans in slowly. they didn't rush nor it was rough, this time it wasn't forced, it wasn't like their other kisses, this time it's what really matters.

once they pulled away, Jisoo hugs her tight squeezing their bodies together.

"You are my last love Jennie, and I will love you as if you're my last."

•••

Jisoo sat on her chair, her laptop infront of her. she was busy doing paperworks for her boss, 'Jennie'.

"Jin! What time do I call this?! why did you get drunk again!"

"Shut up! my friends from work invited me, my head hurts, can you not yell!"

"How dare you! It's 1 am! I waited for you all night and you're gonna treat me like this!"

"I didn't tell you to wait for me! you ugly pregnant bitch!"