zero

Main characters
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ella Grace Boyd : She's sixteen, turning seventeen 2 weeks after school starts. She's not the only child with having a older sister named Gracie Maie, and an older brother named Grayson Eli. Ella is a complete nerd, she has the book smarts, she has the good grades, she has the label of "teacher's pet", the overweight, and lastly, she has the bullies. 

Mariana Carmen Garcia : She's seventeen and a only child. She's very outgoing and isn't afraid of anything or anyone. She is also the new girl in town, whose going to a new school with new people.

Gracie Maie Boyd : She's eighteen and still not the oldest with her twin brother, whose named Grayson Eli, being older by an hour. She's the typical cheerleader; filthy rich, drop dead gorgeous, extremely popular and we can't forget she's a bully, considering the fact that she, along with the rest of the school, enjoy to bully her little sister, Ella.

Grayson Eli Boyd : He's eighteen and the oldest of three teens. He's your typical football player; filthy rich, extremely handsome, the boyfriend to one of the popular cheerleaders, and the bestfriend to the Nicholas whose bestfriend to the captain of the football team.

Blake Zane Millers : He's eighteen and the only child. He's not your typical captain of the football team, he's; kind yet ruthless, he's popular but a bit quiet, oh and let's not forget, he's a bad boy. Yes, he smokes. Yes, he drinks. Yes, he parties. Yes, he has the tattoo sleeves.

Nicholas Ace Grimm : He's eighteen and the older brother of a ten  year old. He's both not your typical football player, but yet he is. He's ruthless, he's popular, he's loud but yet he's quiet but he's also a bad boy. He also has the tattoos, the cigarettes and the weed to prove it. He's the bestfriend to both the bad boy football captain, and the brother of both Ella and Gracie.

Hailee Marie Tomas : She's eighteen and the only child. She's your typical high school varsity cheerleader; snobby, rich, careless, and dating the captain of the football team, Blake. Oh and let's not forget she's spoiled rotten by daddy.

Cast
- - - - -

Pyper America Smith as Ella Grace Boyd

Naomi Scott as Mariana Carmen Garcia

Daisy Clementine Smith as Gracie Maie Boyd

Lucky Blue Smith as Grayson Eli Boyd

Blake Michael as Blake Zane Millers

Chris Brochu as Nicholas Ace Grimm

Stephanie Scott as Hailee Marie Tomas 

Rydel Lynch as Kelly Ann Lee

Maggie Lindermann as Lily