Contest 2 & New Blake

Hey Pumpkins!

I know, I know you guys are growing impatient and honestly, I am too. I'm just a little stumped on how to begin it. I've written four chapters but I feel like they are super duper shitty, which is making me want to re-write it. I want the sequel to be better than the first book. 

So here's a few announcements in the mean time; 

1. New Blake Zane Millers

Yeah, I said it. New Blake Zane Millers. I had narrowed it down to these four really good looking guys to play him;

- Jack G
-Hunter Rowland
-Alex Lange
-Hrvy

Then I forgot where I put my list for a good 2-3 months. When I found it I spent what felt like an eternity looking at their pictures to see who I thought was better looking. It came down between Jack G and Hrvy. 

And I chose Hrvy. 

He's cute (really cute, like geesh. he's fine asl) and I can see him with a "bad boy" side. Plus lets not forget to mention, he can fucking dress (like forreal). 

So, you can imagine him as you want of course, but I had to let my pumpkins know who plays Blake now. 

2. Final Contest Votes

Alright, so as you know the contest for the cover for The Bad Boy 2 is still going on but I'm about to end it earlier than expected because no one is really sending in covers like they did for the first book. Only two people sent amazing covers in for the second book, which is why I'm ending it earlier. 

Below are the entries and the users who sent them in. One vote per account and the contest will end in exactly two weeks (April 2nd, 2019).

1. @the_royal_riders

 @the_royal_riders

2. @cripplingplanets

 @cripplingplanets

Thanks for sending them in and I honestly wished more sent covers and art work in, but it's okay that they didn't

Thanks for sending them in and I honestly wished more sent covers and art work in, but it's okay that they didn't. I wish luck to you both and can't wait to know who wins. 

The next time The Bad Boy will be updated is to let you guys know who wins and that the second book is up. 

Thanks to everyone who supports me and my shitty books, I seriously love you all. 

With Love, 
Cammy