forty

Gracie | Next Day
(School Outfit Above)
Semi-Edited Chapter

I grabbed my black jacket and walked out of my bedroom and headed downstairs to the kitchen where I knew no one would be.

Ella left early to go to the library to study for her Psychology test..again, and Grayson had a early practice.

Today I was exposing Aria and I was so excited. Aria has always been a bitch. She's more of a bitch than me and Im a huge bitch.

I opened the cupboard and grabbed a granola bar before walking out of the door and to my car which was parked in the driveway. I got in and started the engine.

I pulled into my assigned parking spot and cut off the engine, pulling the keys from the ignition. I pulled down my visor and checked my lipstick in the mirror before getting out of the car. I walked into the school pushing people out of my way that were staring at me.

I entered the school and the first thing I saw was Ella running down the hallway rummaging through her bookbag. She was headed right into me, so when she got close enough to where we were about to collide I quickly grabbed her and spun us so we didnt fall, which was a bit hard because of my heels.

She looked up in fright as she set eyes on me.

"It's just me, calm down." I started. "Where are you running off to?" I finished, laughing.

"I think I left my Chemistry book at the house." She said, breathlessly.

"How would you get home, get the book and come back before school starts in ten minutes?" I asked.

"Im gonna have to break the speed limit." She said, morely to herself than me.

"Well be careful and hurry up." I said.

"Okay." She said as I removed my hold on her arms.

She ran off and I turned to head to Sara's locker.

Sara was a adorable little nerd who was going to do my dirty work for me. I've known her since she was a transfer Freshman and she was my lab partner in my Sophomore science class. We didnt have a friendship but we talked from time to time.

I turned the corner and saw Aria, Ciara and Ashley at Sara's locker. Sara's back was against her locker while her bookbag was held tightly in her hands and Aria and Ashley were infront of her saying something I couldnt hear this far, but I wasnt stupid. I knew they were bullying her.

I went up to them as I saw Ashley yank Sara's bookbag from her grip. She opened it and spilled out the contents then threw it on the ground while laughing.

"You're such a ugly nerd." Ciara said, laughing.

"Awe, dont cry." Aria said, with a smile.

I stood beside Sara and looked at the three bitches.

"Oh hey Gracie." Aria said, smiling. "We were teasing this litt-" She began but I cut her off.

"I know exactly what you were doing which is why Im ending it. Pick up her papers, all of you." I said.

"What? Ew no." Ciara said.

"Oh you must've thought that was a option. Let me make it clear. If you dont pick up her papers, you're off the squad. And do you know what that would do to your repetation?" I asked in a bitchy voice.

Ciara was the first one who bent down to pick up Sara's papers. Then followed Ashley while Aria still stood there glaring at me.

"Better hurry, the papers are being picked up fast. I know cheerleading is the only thing you have so just imagine what your life would be like if you're off the squad." I said.