fifty four

Edited

Time Skip
Its January

Ella | Blake's House

I woke up with the worst pain between my legs but smiled to myself once I remembered the pleasure that caused it.

I finally lost my virginity and to Blake. It was great, it doesnt really hurt in the moment but afterwards, it feels like someone kicked me in my vagina multiple times.

"Morning." Blake groaned, wrapping his arms around me.

I've been at his house for the past three days. I've been going home and stuff too, to grab more clothes and stuff but for the most part I've been at Blake's house.

"Good morning." I whispered, enjoying how his lips felt on my collar bone.

"What do you want to do today?" He questioned, his hand laying on my left breast.

"Let's go on a date." I said, grinning.

"Where?"

"Nothing big just a movie and lunch?"

"If that's what you wanna do, then we'll do it." He said, getting out of the bed.

"And this is why I love you." I said, quickly realizing what I said.

He quickly turned in his tracks, looking at me.

"What?"

"What?" I copied quickly, hoping he didn't hear it.

"What did you say." He asked, sliding into his sweats.

"Um, nothing." I said, sliding out of the bed myself and heading to his closet where alot of my clothes hung.

"Ella..." He said, in a warning tone.

I dont exactly know why I won't repeat it but I'm thinking its because I dont know if he'll feel the same way and if he doesn't I don't want to ruin what we have. He is my second favorite person in this world, it would hurt me a lot if I ended up messing up what we have.

"I said and this is why I love you. Okay? Im sorry if I just-" he cut me off by kissing me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but I kissed him back anyways. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly as I felt him pick me up and lay me back down on the bed. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. His kisses led from my lips down my chin and to my neck.

"Good because I love you too." He said, whispering in my ear and sliding his into me.

"Uhh God." I moaned out.

When did he even pull it back out!?

He adjusted his self before he began to thrust in and out of me at a fast pace, making me throw my head back and moan loudly.

"Uhh Blake." I moaned his name, loudly.

While thrusting into me he began to suck and bite on my neck, guaranteely leaving hickeys that will probably make me look even paler.