forty three

Ella | Home
Not Edited

It was my favorite month of the year besides December, October. I love the month of October because it's fully cold and Halloween is in this month, my favorite Holiday besides Christmas.

It's the second week of October, which means Blake and I have officially been dating for a month. Yesterday being our one month anniversary.

"Come on, get up." I heard Blake say in my ear.

Yesterday for our anniversary, we kept it simple. We went out to see a movie in the park then came back to Blake's house where a dozen roses were waiting for me along with dinner out back by the pool. It was perfect.

"I dont want to." I groaned, laying flat on my back.

"Too bad. I'll use the hall bathroom, you can use the one in here." He said, heading into his closet.

I groaned while sliding out of the bed and grabbing my overnight bag, dragging it into the bathroom with me and shutting the door behind me.

Twenty minutes later I had freshly brushed teeth, freshly washed face and freshly washed body. I opened the bag and grabbed what should've been my regular jeans and t-shirt.

Yesterday I made the mistake of letting Gracie pack my school and sleeping clothes while I grabbed my school necessities that were scattered across my room.

I cant wear this! I'd look like a whore.

I wrapped a dry towl around my bra and pantie covered body before poking my head out of the door to see the room was empty. I left out to grab my pgone before darting back into the bathroom. I cut on a screen to see a message from Gracie.

Goodmorning! 😝 I hope you're still a virgin! Anyways, Im guessing you've seen the outfit I chose for you and know that you are thinking that you'd look like a whore if you wear it...that's a lie. You need to embrace your body and pale skin! You're beautiful, kay? Today I'm forcing you to step out of your comfort zone just a LITTLE bit. You will be fine. I will be carrying yiur maroon converse that you can have before last period ONLY. Love you 😬💜

I replied to her text.

You know I'm going to kill you, right?

I sighed while setting down my phone and looking at the pretty colored dress that I didnt even know I had.

"Well, it's better than going to school naked."

I slipped into the dress before sliding on my non-matching socks. I shoved my sleeping clothes into my bag with my clothes from yesterday and my 4-5 inch heeled boots that Mariana suggested I got.

After putting my long hair into side braid and putting on mascara with lipgloss, I was dragging my bag back into the bedroom where Blake was sitting on the bed tying his Vans.

He looked up and stopped all movement, just looking at me.

"I know I know, I look-"

"Gorgeous." He said, almost breathless like.

I smiled and did a tiny twirl.