one

Ella | 10:01 am

School started in a week, which meant my siblings were coming back today, which also meant that I was nervous to see them again. Curious as to see how they would react to the "new me".

I lost 58.5 pounds and now weigh 149 which is right in the weight limit for a teenager my age. I love my body, I honestly do but I was still a bit self-conscious. I was self-conscious about my scars that I left and the ones that others left.

I reached over and grabbed my ringing Space Gray iPhone X, answering Mariana's call.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, what're you doing?"

"Still laying in bed, why?"

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to grab a coffee? We can get your mindset ready."

I told Mariana my entire story about half a month ago and she wanted to murder my siblings. She told me all of the gory things she wanted to do to them and it was not pretty. I won't even repeat what she said because it'll probably just give me nightmares.

"That sounds great honestly, um, where at?"

"I'm out running errands for mom right now and I'm near Starbucks."

"I will meet you there."

"Okay girlie, see you then."

"See you."

We hung up and I sat up while yawning and stretching my limbs. I headed into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then cut on the shower before stripping and got in.

I was currently dressed in a red tank top, black jeans with my black and red Air Jordan 6's with a black light jacket. I grabbed my phone and crossbody and headed downstairs while throwing my hair into a messy ponytail.

I saw our maid cleaning the living room. She looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning, Ella."

I gave her a smile with a quick hug.

"Good morning, Maria. I am heading out with Mariana. Um, Gracie and Grayson will be returning today from their trip. Most likely when I'm not here, hopefully. If you need anything, you have my number."

I live in a big two-story house with just my siblings. Our parents travel a lot knew that we don't want to keep moving from house to house, so they bought us one. It was huge for a two story. We don't have a cook seeing as how I know how to cook, but we do have a maid that comes every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

"Sweetie, I know. They do live here too."

"I know, I guess I'm just used to being here alone."

"I understand completely. Go, have fun and tell Mariana I said hola."

"Okay, will do."

I gave her a smile before heading out into the garage where my 2019 sleek black Mustang GT Convertible sat in between Gracie's 2019 Maroon BMW convertible and Grayson's 2018 Black Audi A8 and got in, staring the engine.

I got my car for my when I got my permit which was two months ago. My parents bought it for me and I have loved it ever since. She started with barely any noise and she could hit forty-five m/p/h in just seconds.

I parked in front of the building and got out. I locked my doors and walked inside with my hood halfway on my head, something that I liked.

I instantly spotted my gorgeous best friend sat while scrolling on her phone. I sat in front of her causing her to look up and give me a huge grin.

"Hey girlie."

"Hey Ana."

"So, are you ready?"

I took in a deep breath.

"Not even a bit. I'm so nervous."

"I get it. Girl, you were gorgeous three months ago and you're gorgeous now. They have nothing to say about you. You are literally perfection, I'm jealous really.

I laughed.

"Oh shut up, Ms. Model."

She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Bottom line is, you're gorgeous and you know it. That's all that matters. No need to fear them, no need to do what they say. You say fuck you to them. You make sure they know what you were about to do. Make sure they regret that shit, or I promise you, I will make them."

I gave her a smile as I felt my eyes begin to water.

"I am so glad I didn't do it."

She slid into the booth with me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Me too."

After a few tears came out, we pulled back and she slid back across from me.

"You got this. If I think you didn't, I wouldn't have told you."

I wiped the wetness from my cheeks.

"I got this."

"There's the spirit."

I sighed and rubbed my palms onto my jeans.

"By the way, damn you look great today."

I laughed.

"Even though I'm in simple clothing?"

"Girl yes." She cheesed at me.

I shook my head at her.

"So, what's been up with you."

"Well, I found out I'm going to your school."

"Really!?"

She eagerly nodded.

"Yes! I'm so happy!"

"Me too! I really hope we have classes or lunch together."

"How awesome would that be?"

"Too awesome, are you going to do any sports?"

"I was uh, kind of thinking about doing cheerleading. What do you think?"

I wanted to scream no and just beg and plead her to change her decision but I know she loved cheerleading, it's her passion.

Time to fake happy.

"Oh, that's great! I hope you make the team."

She smiled at me.

"Really, you'd be okay with it?"

"Why wouldn't I be? You love cheering, I'll be fine."

"I love you so much."

I gave her a small smile.

"I love you too, Ana."

"And I promise, I will not leave you for anyone else. You are my best friend. I put that on my life, on Jesus."

I nodded.

"I know."

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  

Chapter One.

Ella Below :