forty four

Still not edited...im so lazy 😂

Kelly | Home
7:55 am

"Okay sweetie, are you sure you want to do this? This is your last chance to back out." My mom said, looking at me with nothing but concern.

"Mom, I'm sure. I need to pick up these extra hours. We need the money."

My family is going through a seriously rough patch and I needed to bring in as much money as I can to help out which is why I'm choosing to take two classes online so I can work even more hours. I'll be seriously tired but it'll be worth it in the end.

"But I dont want you to strain yourself. You've already been tired. You get home anywhere between 11-12 and you have to get up at 6:45 five days a week, its unhealthy sweetheart. We can tough this out, just until I can find a higher paying job." She said, combing through my curls with her fingers.

"I know but this is my choice. I really need your support here mom. Its just until we get things settled then I'll go back to regular hours."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"Okay." She said, scribbling her signature onto the paper.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too. Is Ella coming to pick you up?" She asked, grabbing her purse.

"Not today, she's busy but she sent her brother though."

"Okay. Well make sure you make it to school okay and that he doesnt touch your no no square." She said, causing me to laugh.

Oh how I wish he'd touch me.

"Mom! Leave!" I said, pushing her out of the door.

I closed the door before she could say anything else about a "no no square" and leaned my back against the door.

Your mother is crazy.

She's your mother too.

I know.

I rolled my eyes and went down the hallway to my room so I could grab my bookbag.

I was nervous, not like sweating bullets but it was pretty close. Grayson would be here in about five minutes and I would be riding to school with him.

My crush is taking me to school. Oh my God.

I walked over to my mirror and looked at my outfit to make sure I looked okay. I didnt want to look hideous infront of him.

I never realized how tired I looked until now.

I was broken out of my trance by someone knocking at the door. I quickly grabbed my LG off of the charger and quickly headed to the front door. I took a deep breath before opening it, revealing a very fine looking Grayson.

He shot me a grin, making me return it with a smile.

"Sorry, I got really lost." He said, chuckling.