twenty seven

Ella's School Outfit Above

Ella | Friday

It's my birthday and I am finally seventeen!

But you know, no biggie. People turn seventeen everyday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" 

A voice shouted, causing me to shoot up and collide head on with something hard which made me collapse back onto my bed while holding my head.

"OUCH!" 

I opened my eyes to see Gracie holding her head as well. I looked to the right and saw Grayson videoing it.

Kill me now.

"What're you doing in my room anyways!?" 

"Trying to wake you up without an injury." Gracie groaned.

"Oh and how did that work out for you?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Not so good, obviously." Gracie groaned, falling onto my bed face first.

"Nobody will see that video right?" I asked, hoping nobody will.

"Gracie's your sister, right?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah?" I answered, confused.

"Then there's your answer." Gracie said, popping back up with a smile.

I groaned in response and closed my eyes.

"Get up! Breakfast is waiting." Gracie said.

"You two made breakfast?" I asked, my eyes popping almost out of their sockets.

"With the help from some recipes, yes." Grayson said, shutting off the camera. 

"Oh my God. I'm gonna die." I sighed, causing them to laugh.

"Maybe but we won't know until you try it!" Gracie sang, walking out of the room.

"Happy birthday sis." Grayson said, hugging me while I was still in bed.

"Thanks." I smiled, returning the hug.

He walked out a few seconds later, leaving me by myself.

My brother and sister still had yet to earn my forgiveness but they are extremely close. They've been standing up for me, treating me like an actual sister, and overall just being my siblings. I mean Gracie bought me cigarettes for Blake to get him off of my back for Christ sake! And Grayson, he kissed my temple again.

That might not seem big but to me, it's everything. 

I got out of bed and headed into my bathroom to do my morning routine before walking back out in a towel with a wet body and hair.

I was completely ready in twenty-nine minutes, just missing a hair style and my shoes. 

It was my birthday yes, but I'm dressing simple today. I mean it is Friday as well. No need to dress up on a Friday.

I walked over to my ringing phone, picking to up to see Kelly's name. I answered it.

Hello?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

She screamed into my ear, causing me to pull the phone away from my ear with a smile.

Thank you, Kelly!

Of course! Dumb question but I just have to ask; you are coming to school right?

Do I love Psychology?