Not A Chapter

Hey pumpkins 🎃,

I really hate doing this to you guys....I just realized how much I hate not updating for you guys.

Anyways I have only two things to say and then you guys can go ahead and begin to hate me.

One :

Because of this hurricane, I wont be updating for a while. I need all (well most of) my attention of being safe. I cant be sitting here writing and get swept up by the hurricane, that would be tragic 😂. Anyways, like I said in the last chapter please stay safe and stocked. May God be with you all 🙏.

Two :

So, I hate putting my personal problems out there like that. I hate telling anyone anything personal about me because Im afraid of being embarrased ig. I really do but since you guys are so awesome and the best reader/fans/&friends I could ask for, I can tell you a snip of my problem. So another reason why I wont be updating for a long time (Im not exactly sure how long but it probably wont be for a few weeks) is because of my housing situation. I wont go into major detail but basically my family, pets and I are close to being homeless. I have no idea what to do. We've been paying rent but the landlords have been fucking us over and not paying whatever they gotta pay which caused our place to go into foreclosure. We just found out like Monday. So until we can figure out what to do, there wont be any updates for a good minute.

Stay safe, stocked and awesome guys,

With love,
Cammy 😏💙