thirty six

Not Edited...Like At All

Gracie | Lunch Time

My plan was working perfectly and I wasn't finished yet. I am so close to getting what I deserve and what my sister deserves. Half of my plan was finished, and now I need the other half complete.

The other half is Aria. She also beat my sister up and made fun of her, so she's going to get what's coming to her. It won't be as severe as Hailee but it'll be extremely embarrassing.

I was going to do it today but the girl I needed was out at a dentist appointment today, so my plan will resume tomorrow when she gets back.

Last night I got a phone call from Lily saying that she was bonded out and needed a ride home. So, I went and picked her up before taking the both of us back to her house. As soon as we stepped inside the house, it was over. We didn't get a chance to even talk about what happened because we fucked all night long.

So today during lunch, I was going to meet Lily at Burger King so we can talk about her "situation".

The bell rang and I got out of my seat with my bags. Since my class was already downstairs, I just walked down the hall and out of the door with some of the other students who were either planning to skip the rest of the day or go off campus for lunch. I got in my car and placed my bags neatly in the passenger floorboard. I grabbed my phone and called Lily.

"Wassup?"

"We're still meeting at Burger King, right?"

"Yeah, I'm already here."

"Okay well, I'm about to be on my way. I'm going to grab my lunch from inside then I'll meet you at your car?"

"Aight, that works."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you."

We said our goodbyes before hanging up. I started my engine before putting the top down on my convertible. I put the gear in drive before pulling off while putting on my seatbelt.

I came out of the door with my bag and drink in my hand before heading over to Lily's Porsche, one of her three cars. I leaned down and knocked on the window, causing her to look up from her phone with an annoyed and angry expression but it went away when she saw it was me. She unlocked the doors and I got in.

"Hey." I said, smiling.

"Hey babygirl." She said, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"So what's going to happen now?"

I didn't want Lily to go to prison. I didn't want to lose her. Losing Lily honestly scared me.

A lot.

"Well, I'm expelled from school of course." She began, pulling out a blunt. "Th-" I cut her off as she pulled out her lighter.

"You always told me to never smoke in surrounded areas, so why are you?"

She looked at me with a small smirk on her on her nude lips.

"I never knew you listened to me." She said, jokingly while putting away the blunt.

"Eh, sometimes." I said, pulling out my chicken club salad.

"Why the fuck are you eating that?" She asked, angrily while looking at my salad.

"Um because I'm hungry and it's my lunch?"

"You need more than a fucking salad, Gracie."

And she's mad.

Whenever she uses my first name, she's mad or serious.

"I can only eat but so much. I'm a cheerleader, the captain to be exact."

"Whatever." She paused. "Anyways, the schoolboard expelled me from any high school that Hailee is currently going to."

"And what about your court case."

"I have a hearing on the 15th to see if Hailee's parents want to press charges or not."

"I'm pretty sure they will. Her parents are bitches."

"I know, but I have a plan, well two. I just can't decide which one to do."

"And what are they?"

"The first one is to terrorize them into dropping the charges. Make their lives a living hell."

"And the second?"

"Blackmail. Seduce her mother then expose her. She has a banging body, which won't be a problem. She's a loved member of the community, so imagine the damage I could do to her image with just a few pictures and videos."

It bothered me a lot when Lily slept with other females but at the end of the day, it made me happy to know that I still come before the rest of these bitches.

"So which one do you think I should do?" She asked, stealing a piece of my chicken.

"Hm, I'd go with the blackmail. If you terrorize them, they can press charges against you or a restraining order or something along those lines, but if you blackmail her mother, there can't be any charges pressed based on hearsay. Plus, what evidence? Then it's also the fact that if she does try to press charges, everyone will know for sure that she slept with a female more than half of her age. Her perfect image will be destroyed and I doubt she'd want that."

"Yeah, you're right."

"I know." I said, playfully. "So when are you going to blackmail her?" I finished.

"Um, I'll probably start tomorrow or something. I just want to spend time with you today." She said, grabbing my hand.

"Okay, I can go to your place after school?" I suggested.

"Why can't I ever come to yours?"

I didn't want to tell Grayson or Ella about Lily yet. I have some thoughts as to why but none that really confirms it.

"You know why." I said, sighing. "Grayson and E-" She cut me off.

"Yes, I know. Grayson and Ella would see us but is that a bad thing? What are you so afraid of?" She frustratedly asked while running a hand through her black hair.

"I don't know okay! I'm just scared." I exclaimed before calming down.

"I feel like it's me. Like I'm not good enough for you, which is why you don't want to tell them." She said, hurt was clear in her voice.

"No baby no." I said, grabbing her hand. "It's not you, I swear. It's all me. Can we talk about this tonight?" I asked, already knowing I was going to her house.

"Yeah, whatever. I guess."

"Don't be like that."

"Well how else am I supposed to be if I feel like the girl that I like- that I love doesn't want her siblings to know about us because I'm not good enough for her."

"You're good enough for me. I don't date anyone lesser than me to be honest." I said, shrugging, making her chuckle.

"You're full of yourself."

"Yeah but you like it." I said, shrugging.

"I love it and you." She said, leaning over to kiss me.

- - - -

Chapter Thirty-Six