forty nine

Edited ✅

MATURE CHAPTER, K?

Time Skip
Its November

Gracie | Home

"No. Don't go."

I heard her laugh as I held her closer, not wanting her to go.

"I gotta. I've been here for three days."

"Well stay here for a fourth."

"Why should I?" Lily asked, smirking.

"Because I love you." I said, looking up at her.

"I love you more babygirl, but I still have to go."

"Fine then, go." I said, upset.

I got off of her and sat with my back facing her, arms crossed.

"Aw, is my baby upset?" She asked, teasing.

I refused to answer her.

"Oh come on, you cant really be mad at me." She said, wrapping her arm around my waist and pulled me back against her front.

"I want you to stay here." I said, turning my neck as I felt her lips against my skin.

"Will it make you happy if I stay one more night?" She asked, taking my skin between her teeth.

"Mhm."

It was Thanksgiving Break which means we're out of of school but only for ten days, including the weekends. Our last day was the fifteenth and we go back on the twenty-sixth.

"Okay. I'll stay for one more night then I have to leave, okay baby?"

"Mh, okay." I said, not really paying attention as her hand was fondling my right breast.

Grayson has been with Ciara since Thursday night and Ella spent the night as Kelly's last night and is going to Blake's tonight, which means I have the entire house to myself until tomorrow.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear as her hand slid between my legs and her finger dipped between my folds, rubbing my clit.

"Mmh." I whined, loving the feeling she was giving me as my legs spread more for her.

"I said I love you." She said, dipping her finger into me, fingering me roughly.

Her left hand came up to my hair and gripped it back as her neck attacks became harsher.

I know I'll have some bruises and hickies in the morning.

Which means more makeup to use.

"I-I love you too." I whined out, grabbing her wrist as she began going too fast.

"Let go."

I did as told and cried out as I felt my orgasm approaching.