fifty one

Edited 

Kelly | Ella's Home

I have never been this nervous.

I have the biggest crush on Grayson, which is completely obvious to probably everyone but him. I'm going to tell him how I feel and hope that he doesn't reject me or make me regret telling him.

Everyone had arrived except for their parents and they were downstairs waiting for me so we could eat. Gracie said that when they ate as a family and everyone isn't present they wont eat as until that last person gets there.

I sighed, looking at my self in the mirror, making sure I looked okay.

I was nervous, no doubt. I was planning on telling Grayson after dinner and my heart was racing with just the thought of talking to him and pouring out my heart to a player.

What am I thinking? He won't feel the same way about me. I'm not like Ciara, I don't flaunt off my body, I'm not popular, I'm not a cheerleader, I'm just a normal, average girl with a sarcastic mouth. He wouldn't like me in a million years.

I sighed and left out the bathroom, heading downstairs and into the dining room where everyone was sitting around the food filled  table talking and waiting for me. There was a seat beside of Grayson and a seat beside of Kenzie, I took the seat beside of Grayson for obvious reasons which earned me a wink from Gracie and grin from Ella.

"I swear you couldn't have taken any longer." Grayson said, leaning back in his chair while chewing on a straw.

"I think I can. Hold on I'll go see." I said, getting back up.

"NO!" They all shouted at once, making me laugh.

"Okay okay, geesh." I said.

"Can we fill our plates now?" Ace asked.

"Of course! Go ahead." Ella said, grabbing the huge ass ham.

We all began to converse while filling our plates.

"So have you seniors decided on colleges yet?" Ella asked.

"I have." Kenzie said with a grin.

"Really where?" Gracie asked.

"UCLA. I've already been accepted into it. I'm going to get my PhD." Kenzie said, proudly.

"That's great! Congratulations." I said, smiling.

Everyone else agreed and congratulated her.

"Thanks guys." Kenzie said.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"I'm stuck between NYU and UNC Charlotte." Gracie said.

"They're both good schools. Which one do you like more?" Lily asked.

"UNC Charlotte but only because it's close to home."

"Do they have your major?" Ace asked.

"I'm undecided so yeah." She said, laughing.