forty five

Edited ✅

Ella | Lunch Time

My feet has been hurting ever since first period. I was on my feet the entire time helping the teacher since I took the test last week. I was grading papers, running errands and nearly tripping over my own two feet.

I was looking forward to lunch since I havent seen Kelly since second period but I couldn't talk to her because they had a test that took up the entire period.

I shut my locker and spun around, seeing Blake coming my way.

"Hey." I said smiling, leaning up to accept his kiss.

"What's up. How was class, princess?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

"It was fine. I got my work for next week."

"Nerdy ass." He said, chuckling.

"You're never just gonna let me live my nerdy life, are you?"

"Nope." He said, chuckling.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"How are your classes though?" I asked.

"Fine." He said, shrugging.

"Just fine? That's all?" I said, laughing.

"Yep."

"Ugh, you're so boring." I said, over exaggerating, making him chuckle.

"Says the nerd."

"Shut up."

It was silent between us as the cafeteria came into view.

"Is lunch still Kelly and I time?" He asked, mocinking me when I said that.

"Yes. Lunch time will always be mine and Kelly's time, but you're still taking me home, right?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Eh, I wish I could just leave you here." He said chuckling which caused me to let out some weird sounding gasp and hit his arm.

"Shut up."

"Okay okay."

We went inside of the cafeteria and split ways, me going to my table and him to his.

"Okay, so when did you get to school and did you get here safely." I said, sitting infront of Kelly who was reading.

She closed her book and gave me a half smile. Which told me almost instantly that something was wrong.

"What's wrong? Was it Grayson? What did he do?" I asked, blabbering.

"I was a complete idiot this morning with him, Ella." She said, facepalming herself. "And then that bitch Ciara told me she was going to make my life a living hell all because I wouldn't sit in the back freaking seat." She said, getting red-ish in the face.

"Okay woah. Im going to run to the vending machine and when I come back, I want to hear everything from beginning to end with nothing left out." I said, getting up.