Thank You

Hey, my gorgeous (& handsome) pumpkins!

So you've made it this far, which means you've finished the book! Thank you for reading and enjoying The Bad Boy. I know, I know, majority of the book was cringy lol but so is my life lol.

I know I said that there will be an epilogue but as I was attempting to write it, I noticed that it will spoil the sequel! And I can't have that!

And yes, I did just say the sequel. I will be making a sequel to The Bad Boy and have already picked out two names for it;

1. The Bad Boy 2

2. I can't tell you this one because it WILL spoil it (crying emoji)

So, for now this will be the end of The Bad Boy. So say a see ya later to all of the characters because you will definitely be seeing them again, okay?

I will be working on the sequel to The Bad Boy after I publish all of the chapters to Purge Night (which is also a new book along with Daddy's Boss) So, keep an eye out for those stories as well.

As stated in the last chapter, there will be information about the contest in this chapter (which isn't a chapter but still)

So, I messed completely up, okay? Like, I am the messiest person on earth. I lose EVERYTHING (my phone, my sister, my cat—that I don't have... I'd even lose my head if it wasn't attached) and I do mean EVERYTHING.

So, down below you will find tagged users who have sent me covers (and fan art) and I have received them. If you KNOW you sent me a cover and you don't see it up here, PLEASE RESEND THEM. I know for a FACT that it was WAAAY more people who've sent me covers but I just can't find them! I'm so so sorry! 

alaskalikeschicken
- Hayley Horror (Sorry, I didn't know your @ name!)
NovElise
-jenzziiee
-lluvunicorns4
- Jane Bae (I didn't know your @ name either!)
And last but not least...
- Jahneliz Esteves (And I don't know yours either!)

I will make the very last chapter of The Bad Boy but it will be filled with the covers and fan art, whichever gets the most comments, will become the cover of the book!! So, good luck to all and I can't wait to see the ones that's going to be re-sent in or new ones that's going to be sent in.

If you are sending in covers, please send them to qveencammy.wattpad@gmail.com , in exactly ONE WEEK (next Thursday) I will post the cover and fan art chapter. So make sure you get them in before then!

Thanks!

With Love,

Cammy