thirty one

Unedited

Blake's Gift Above 

Blake | Home

I felt so pathetic.

The only reason why I didn't go to Ella's birthday bash is because I felt like I couldn't face her. I didn't mean to say that to her earlier today and I surely as hell didn't mean to make her cry. It's just I'm a fucked up person with a fucked up mind. 

I can't help it

The doorbell rang multiple times, causing me to quickly get pissed off.

Who the hell rings doorbells continuously? 

I went downstairs and opened the door.

"What the fuck do y- Ella?"

On my doorstep was a dressed up Ella with a black box in her hands.

She looks gorgeous.

The black box that her present from me was in.

"What is wrong with you?" She said, angrily.

There's a whole list, which do you want first?

Shut up.

"Nothing, why?"

"First your rude to me then you get me a present. What in the heck is up with that?"

"It's your birthday, it would be rude of me not to get you one." 

"Oh I'm sorry, do you not recall what you said to me?"

"I remember perfectly." 

"I swear, you are so freaking nonchalant!" She said, huffing.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Okay, you are seriously making me flip my shit!" She screamed. "You're a nonchalant asshole! First your nice, then you're rude, then you're nice again, then you're rude again, make up your fucking mind jerk! All I want to know is why you're being a freaking confusing retard and you're acting like someone killed your dog or something!"She screamed. She sighed, running a hand through her curled hair. "Until you're ready to answer my questions, keep your freaking present." 

She shoved the box into my chest and turned around.

I was shocked just a little bit. I drove Ella to cussing...again. She just went off on me and I didn't say shit about it.

Whipped already?

Shut up!

I don't know if it was how she spoke to me, I don't know if it was that I wanted her to have my present, or if it was just the simple fact that I liked her, but something in me made me call her back.

"Grace." 

"Zane." She replied, standing by Grayson's Audi.

Sometimes when I say her middle name, she'll say mine just because I said hers.

"I'm a fuck up, I know." I said, leaning against the door frame.

She stood there looking at me before slowly walking towards me. 

"Are you going to tell me personal stuff?" She asked, softly.

"Yeah and I'm saying it once. Don't repeat it to no one else either." I spat, not meaning to.

She didn't take my tone to heart seeing as how when she was at the bottom of the steps, she held out her pinkie, causing me to chuckle but connect pinkies anyways.