forty one

Ella | Afterschool
Not edited, like at all but enjoy anways 😊

I sighed and closed my locker, jumping when I saw Kelly.

"Uh hey." I said.

"Hey. Are we still on for today?" She asked.

"Your bag is already in my car." I began, laughing. "So yep. And don't you dare ask me if you need to pay for something because I might just smack you." I said, jokingly.

I watched as she slowly slid her hand from inside of her pocket with a sheepish smile. I laughed and playfully hit her arm.

"You were about to try and give me some money!" I said.

"Hey! It's not my fault you don't accept it!" She said, laughing.

I playfully rolled my eyes which caught the sight of Aria with her head down walking through the halls. You could literally see and hear everyone laughing at her.

Whoever did that is messed up. They shouldn't have done that. Yes, Aria is a female dog but she has feelings just like the rest of us. Who cares if she's in foster care or has to steal her clothes, she has to support herself somehow.

The crazy thing is, Aria beat me up multiple times but yet, I feel sorry for her. 

"Lunch was crazy, huh." Kelly asked.

"Way too crazy. I wonder who did it." I said, grabbing my keys from my crossbody.

"I don't know." She said, lightly scratching her arm. "It could be anyone." She finished.

"True." I said, shrugging.

"You gotta admit, she had it coming sooner or later." 

"Yeah, she did." I said. "Are you ready?" I finished, questioning her.

"Yep." She said.

"Okay." I said.

We walked towards the school doors side by side.

"So what're we gonna do?" She asked.

"I don't know. Im not exactly sure what to do at sleepovers." I said.

The last time Kelly spent the night was when I had my birthday party. We didn't do much after the party because we were tired, so we fell asleep about fifteen minutes after we had our showers.

"Me either. In movies they're always painting nails, doing hair, eating, talking about boys, and more. Im just not like that. Sure I'll talk about boys but painting nails and gossiping and stuff along those lines, I'm not okay with." Kelly said.

"Same here." I said, pushing the school doors open and stepping into the semi-cool weather.

"So how about we talk about where we are with our crushes, order some dinner, watch some movies and just be us." She said.

"That sounds like fun." I said.

"Good."

It was silent between us as we headed to my far away parked Mustang.

"Ella!"

I groaned as I heard Grayson's voice.

"Yes?" I asked, spinning around to see him jogging up to me with Jonah behind him.

"Gracie said something about you having a sleepover thing or something."

"Yeah a sleepover with Kelly, why?"

"There's a party tonight so Gracie and I wont be home until late but the person who is hosting it sometimes has shitry parties." He said, getting a punch from Jonah.