twenty

Ella | After The Phone Call

I quickly hung up with bright red cheeks on my pale face. 

Last night Blake and I watched Netflix for the majority of the night. I was on the bed and he was on my couch. I guess we both ended up falling asleep because when I woke up, Blake was still on my couch and my t.v. was still on playing another episode of Spartacus. 

While I was on the phone with Gracie, Blake was waking up. While he was stretching, he was also grunting and opening his eyes, his brown eyes staring me right in my blue ones. So I quickly hung up after rushing off the phone which resulted in a chuckle from Blake.

"No need to rush her off the phone." He said.

Whoa, his morning voice is just...perfect.

"Why not, so she could think we're having sex?"

He chuckled, grabbing his phone.

"She might would wanna hear that if it actually happened."

He shot me a wink before unlocking his phone with his thumb while I rolled my eyes, even though my cheeks were getting warmer.

"Shut up."

I got out of the bed and headed into my bathroom, closing and locking the door just in case. I walked out with freshly brushed teeth, washed face and clean hands. 

"My sisters coming back soon, you might want to leave."

He ran a hand through his hair while standing up, shoving his phone in the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Nah, I think I'll stay a bit longer." 

My eyes were wide as he went into my bathroom.

I feel like he's trying to get me strangled. Grayson will kill me if I lose my virginity at the age of sixteen. Sure, it's less than a week before my seventeenth birthday but he will still kill me.

It's not like he would know but he will be suspicious if he sees Blake and I coming downstairs together. 

And Gracie...Oh God. I really have no idea what she would do. I just know that she'll be mad if I ever lost it to Blake Millers, the bad boy of the school and maybe even the town. 

She might actually kill me for that.

He came out of the bathroom, slipped his feet back into his Air Jordan's and grabbed his keys and hoodie from the floor. 

"Hurry up. Can you go any slower?" I asked, impatiently.

"I don't know but we can find out." He smirked and that's when I noticed the double meaning.

"Oh my God." I muttered.

I went behind him and shoved him towards the door, causing him him to chuckle. We went out my room and I continued to shove him down the steps.

"Hurry up before she gets here!" I all but shouted, hoping Grayson is in his room and still asleep.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and I stopped all movements when I saw Grayson on one couch, Ace on the other and Jonah on the floor awake and looking at the hall that led to the steps which had Blake and I at the bottom of it. 

Once Grayson saw who I was with, his jaw clenched.

"Crap" I muttered. 

"What th-" Grayson was cut off by the alarm saying the front door opened. 

I heard Gracie.

"Ella Grace! My dear sister, WHERE ARE YOU!?"

She rounded the corner with Kenzie and her jaw dropped.