Chapter 2

(Time Skip After the fight with Master Hades)
(Third Person)
The Fairy Tail member stand there holding each other's hand as the waited for Acnologia's attack to hit. It hit the Tenrou Island and the island disappeared from the map and Acnologia vanished.
(Time skip 7 years )
(Natsu POV)
My head hurts like went Erza hits me but 10x worse. I was tackled by two people a fat man and a skinny man, who smelled like Jet and Droy.
After they told Happy and I that they haven't seen us in 7 years, I was shocked, what about my food money.
I looked at my side and saw a pile of golden strands. I looked at it longer and it started to move. I backed up as fast as I could.
"What is that," I yelled to Happy pointing at the pile of gold.
"I don't know Natsu," he replied, the pile moved more and I saw a beauty I have never seen before. It was a girl my age and the pile of gold was her hair. I wanted to touch it I was going to when I heard,
"I wouldn't Natsu, we don't know who she is," I heard someone say and I turned to see the others, even Ice Princess.
"She looks familiar to me," Guildarts said his hand on his chin.
"Okay," I said I turned around to get one last look at the girl, who was awake, then she looked at me and she was gone. I looked around for her and I felt a weigh added to my back and I heard growling. The others looked shocked, looked over my shoulder and I saw the girl from before  growling and holding onto my back.

(The girl POV) (who do you think it is I pretty you already know)
I looked around for Father's scent, but I couldn't find it. I opened my eyes and I saw a pink haired human boy his back was to me. I moved quietly to get a closer look at him and smelled him he smelt like Father, I climbed up on him to get a closer look at him and I saw his friends and their eyes widened at the sight of me. I growled at them and the human boy turned his head to look at me and I saw his onyx eyes, they reminded me of the scales of the Father I love so dearly.

~~~~~
That is where I am going to end this chapter.
I think that it is off to a good start.
I don't own Fairy Tail