Chapter 11

(Gajeel POV)

'Bunny Girl can control that dragon,' I thought to myself after hearing Shrimp read the book out loud. That means that she is stronger than Gramps and Guildarts. Well now we are in some deep shit.

(Levy POV)

'She is that powerful,' I thought to myself.

"We have to get to this to the master, Gajeel," I told the iron dragonslayer beside me. We headed over to the home of the wizard guild, Twilight Ogre, only to see the guild being torn apart from the inside by the three wizards that were inside.

"I am surprise that they lasted this long," Macao said to Wakaba looking at the destruction.

"Well they need to finish soon because I found something important about Lucy," I told the two men.

"Who is Lucy," Wakaba asked me, we didn't introduce her to the guild when we arrived there.

"Isn't she that girl that was following Natsu around like a loss puppy," Macao said, he must have figured out who she. "He finally got himself a girlfriend," he continued, and here I thought he matured in his years of being guild master.

"No she isn't his girlfriend but she is someone very important," I told two old men.

(Time skip to were the fighting has stopped)

When we finally got back to the guild I told the people there what I have learned.

"So this girl can control one of the most powerful dragon in Earthland, and what are we going to do," Laxus exclaimed to the group.

"You are going to take me back to Father, right," Lucy said to us, she had managed to climb on top of Natsu again, but he doesn't seem that bothered by that, like he was at Tenrou.

"How are we going to do that," Nab asked her, "From what I heard Acnologia disappeared after he destroyed Tenrou Island, no one has heard about him since."

"You have to find him, you have to find Father," Lucy cried out, she started to have the beginnings of some tears in her eyes.

"We will find him," Natsu said to the girl, he had a sad look in his eyes, was he sad that she wanted to leave. "Why don't you tell us something about him, to help us find him."

We all stood there in shock, did he say something smart and reasonable, was the world ending, Gray put his hand on Natsu forehead.

"What are you doing Ice Pervert," Natsu said a bit tick off.

"I am seeing if you are alright, you said something smart and I want to see if you were feeling okay," Gray answered.

"I can be smart, Ice Prick," Natsu told Gray looking like he was about to attack Gray, but Lucy started to get this dark aura around her.

"If you start fighting while I am on you back I am going to send Aquarius after you," Lucy told the fire dragonslayer, "Am I clear, Pinky."

"Yes, ma'am," Natsu said to the girl, with sweat dripping of his face.

"Yes, Lushi please don't send the fish lady after us," Happy begged Lucy while having the same look as Natsu on his face. Happy being afraid of something to do with fish, this is new.

"Haha, Flamebrain looks like you are afraid of a girl," Gray laughed at Natsu.

"You would be, too," Natsu said in his defense, with said girl's aura getting dark by the minute.

"So, I am not that scary, how about I show you how scary I can be," Lucy said with a sadistic smile on her face. She reached into the back of her cloak and pulled out a golden key, which she then shoved into Juvia's body, which had turned into water, "Open Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius." Lucy yelled and out of the water of Juvia's body came a blue haired mermaid, was this the fish lady that Happy was talking about, what is going to happen.

~~~~~~~

That is it for now,

Remember that after May 29th my updates will slow down to the point were it will be like I am on a hiatus, until the school year starts up again, thank you for understanding.

~DestinyFerrum