Chapter 16

(I am not adding the Infinity Clock arc but I am replacing it so that we still see Cobra)
(Natsu POV)
I was sitting by Luce in the guild it has been a few days after we met her on Tenrou Island, I laughed when I remembered Lamia Scales and Blue Pegasus's visits to the guild.

Flashback
I was eating my food with Luce at my side when the guild doors suddenly flew open and the people of Lamia Scale and the that troll and its three followers from Blue Pegasus. They said there hellos and entered the guild hall. Lyon saw Juvia and started to flirt with her and Sherry was saying something about love. Jura went over to Gramps. The Ichiya's followers started to flirt with the women of the guild. Ichiya was running up to Erza and Erza sent him flying. Hibiki saw Luce and walked up to her with the other followers behind him.
"Hello there beautiful," Hibiki told Luce, taking her hand.
"You are beautiful I think I am falling in love with you," Ren said to her.
"Can I call you big sister," Eve told her kneeling down, sparkles following all of them. They were starting to piss me off.
"Can I kick one of them they are annoying, I feel like this has happened before," Luce growled in the dragon slayers head, she turned her head to face Hibiki and he jumped back the sparkles fading.
"I-It's you," he stuttered the people in the guild turn to look at the scene.
"You know this young lady, Hibiki," Jura asked him, his potato shaped head facing Luce.
"I saw her during the Nirvana incident she was with a blue haired man and they fought Angel."
"I don't remember seeing Angel after she fought us on the cliff edge," Eve informed us, "After the incident you said that she had Miss Karen's keys but she doesn't have them anymore."
"Well, I saw her fighting with this girl after the pillar appeared in the sky, the large blue haired man was sitting on the sidelines. The girl had a large cloak on and she had multiple golden keys in her hand," Hibiki told us. "She growled something and Aquarius and Leo appeared, Angel summon Scorpio and Aquarius left with him and them," Hibiki continued.
"Angel then summoned Aries and she shot Leo and Aries together with Calum," Hibiki continued to explain, "After that she insulted the golden haired girl and the blue haired man started attacked her," Hibiki started to look a bit terrified.
"The man's hand turned into a black claw when Angel pointed Calum at the girl to shoot her but Calum didn't fire instead it retreated to the Celestial Spirit World, Angel was not happy with that and she was about to say something but it was drowned out by a loud roar and a black claw entered her stomach." Hibiki was shaking now, "The girl started to growl at him and she took Angel's keys, and left with the man still growling at him, I was terrified of him, because before they left he turned to where I was and told me not to tell anyone of what happened and that the keys are in a safe place now," Hibiki finished telling us his story.
"I see so you are the man that Father talked to," Luce said and everyone looked at her.
"You can speak," Hibiki said in shock.
"Yes I can, but I don't if I am fighting someone who I view is not worth my time speaking to, like that Angel girl who was cruel to the spirits she had, or I don't want to," Luce stated, "I was reprimanding Father because he killed her for trying to kill me, I took her keys so that they won't fall into the wrong hands, those spirits especially Aries have been through enough abuse," she continued, "I didn't want Father to kill her but I can't really stop him from protecting my life."
"So who are you," Jura asked Luce.
"I am Lucy Heartfillia, and you are Jura, I heard about you from a man with you were talking to who called himself Richard, he said something about your head reminding him of a potato that he and his brother shared, am I correct," Luce told him, Jura looked shocked that she knew him.
"Well it is a pleasure to meet you, and who was that blue haired man that Hibiki was talking about," Jura asked.
"That was Father, he is not my real father but he is my ancestor and he protects my family, Fairy Tail is going to help me find him, I am staying with the idiotic pinky here," she points at me, "until they find him."
"Well maybe I can find him with the power of my sweet parfum," Ichiya said running up into Luce's face and she punched him in the face causing him to fly out the guild doors and his followers followed shortly after they tried to flirt with her again.
Flashback End
I thought it was hilarious and Lamia Scale left soon after when Sherry said something that Luce found offensive and she started to growl at Sherry.

(Cobra POV)
'So she is the one that killed Angel,' I thought to myself after I listened to the mind of some flying men, I was searching for Cubellios (A/N I probably didn't spell that right but I try to fix it when I know the right spelling) and some men where flying through the sky from the direction of Fairy Tail's guild hall. I headed in the direction of the guild.

~~~~~
Probably not my best chapter but I thought it was good I was having trouble on what to write after the last chapter so I when with this.
Please read my stories that are not fan fiction I would really appreciate that.

-DestinyFerrum