Chapter 4

(Natsu POV)

"Who are you talking about," I said to the girl on my back.

"I am talking about Father, I want to see Father now, idiot," she yelled, Metalhead was laughing at my situation like it was the funniest thing in Earthland.

"Get off of me," I told her, and I started to try to shake her off of me. She just tightened her grip on me, growling. "Who are you anyway," I asked her still trying to get her off of me.

"Lucy Heartfilla, Idiot," she answered still not getting off my back.

(A/N say aye if you weren't surprised)

(Lucy POV)

'This boy is an idiot,' I thought I was still grabbing onto Pinky's shoulders. I looked at the one with metal in his face and he was laughing. I moved up to the Idiot's shoulders and I jumped over to the Metalman and landed on his head, I was about to fall off so I grabbed his hair for support. Sadly the tall man came tumbling down and the Idiot started to laugh. I jumped of the man jumped to a man I saw in Father's fight, he controlled lightning. I didn't make it far because the Lightning Man moved out of the way causing me to land less than gracefully into the dirt. I got up and looked around more, I saw a blue haired lady by a raven haired man, I ran over to her and trying to get on her but I went right through her and I was wet. I looked back at the woman and she had turned into water. As I looked through her watery body I saw another blue haired lady, this one looked like she had some brains on her, maybe she can help me find Father. I ran through the water lady and straight towards the lady but two man stepped in front of her, a skinny man and a fat man. I jumped up and off the fat man's stomach and the skinny man's face to the short lady. Only to be stopped again by a red haired knight, she grabbed onto my torn cloak it was the only thing I was wearing other than a few undergarments and a pouch, and after she grabbed my cloak that fact was well known. I tried to get my cloak out of her grips but she wouldn't let go, I saw a tiny old man looking at me funny and I didn't like it one bit. I quickly scanned the group, the raven haired man was shirtless so that wouldn't do, there was a large white haired man, no, a man with a cloak, yes.

I quickly unlatched my cloak and dashed to the man in the cloak jumping up to grab his cloak and success I got the cloak and wrapped it around me. This was always a problem with Father, because he hates other humans he almost never gets need their homes, unless he wants to destroy them, and when he does there are never any cloths for me left, that aren't destroyed at least, I was lucky to have the clothes I have right now. After wrapping the cloak securely around me, I looked at the man who I took the cloak from and he just stared at me, and I realized this was the man who fought Father a couple years back, Father took his arm and his leg, I am surprised he survived. I looked around again and saw a little blue haired girl I dashed towards her, only to be stopped before I could start, again, by the knight, not wanting to go clothes shopping again I reached into my pouch and grabbed a key.

"Open gate of the lion, Leo,"  I am sure that they didn't understand what I was saying but they knew what I was doing. Loke appeared before me, shocking the group of people, as he appeared before me. Father let me wander around a bit while he was in human form and I meet Loke as he called himself near the grave of a wizard he said he killed, I managed to convince the Celestial Spirit King to let Loke back into the Celestial Spirit world in exchange for him to be under contract with me. I got the Ares, Scorpio, and Gemini from a lady called Angel she insulted me in front of Father and he killed her for that, Father is very protective of me. I got Capricon a few days ago when I came to this island the spirit was possessed by his master and I freed him it. Sagittarius I got him from an island of demons, as a gift I helped them with a problem they were having with a dark wizard that once served this Cold Emperor person and I got Virgo from this short funny looking mustache man. Enough about how I got my keys, these wizards were shocked to see Loke and I wanted to know why, I looked at him for him to start explaining but he didn't answer. I told him to get the red haired knight to let go of me and he did and then he closed his gate, without even a good bye or explanation, both would have been nice.

I decided to ask him later but now that I was free I ran to the first person I saw and that was the old man. I ran towards him and that got a big reaction out of the wizards, a green haired cowgirl and a black haired man lifted up their guns and shot their guns magic at me. I dodged the black haired man's shot but I got hit by the cowgirl's shot, and it hurt, I landed on the ground and I panic and ran to the first person I saw, I knocked them down and I went behind their back. I looked up to who it was that I knocked down and I saw that I was right back to where I started, with the pink haired idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finished-

Hears an applause in the background, screaming of fans, throwing of roses, given an award. *Opens eyes and driven back to reality* hears only the lonely cricket playing its lonely tune.

*Starts to sulk in a corner* I knew it was to good to be true.

Thank you for reading. *Starts crying in the corner*

I don't own Fairy Tail

~ DestinyFerrum