Chapter 25

*with shocked and angry face* I am re writing this chapter because Wattpad so kindly DELETED it so it was delayed
~~~~~~
(Yukino POV)
After I was humiliated and forced to leave the the guild, I headed down the street to go to the meeting place that Kagura wanted when I arrived at the Honeybone Inn. I went up to Fairy Tail's room and knocked on the door. Lucy answered the door rubbing her eyes.
"Yukino, why are you here," she asked me.

(Sorano POV)
I was heading to the inn that the Sabertooth guild when I arrived I opened the door. People were looking at me strangely and Sting tensed when he saw me, I headed over to him.
"Sting do you know where Yukino is," I asked him.
"What do you want that weakling," a guild member asked me.
"Weakling! Who is calling my little sister a weakling," I yelled furious at the guild.
"Yukino left the guild because she was weak and she never mentioned a sister," I heard the master say.
"My sister loved this guild," I yelled at the master, "She told me lovely things about this guild while I was in the hospital and I come to this." I know that Yukino wouldn't leave the guild or the man that she loved so easily, I reached to lift up a silver key. I was about to call Calum to teach them a lesson when I was stopped by Indus and Canes Venatici (three hunting dogs) I turned around to see Lucy.
"Lucy," I whispered to her,
"No we are Gemini," the two voices of the spirit said to me, "Miss Lucy doesn't want you to be here when she arrives, she says 'the fire dragon is flying this way," it continued my eyes widened at when I heard them.
"Okay I will go," I told them and they disappeared, I looked at Sting, "You should have done something you sorry excuse for a dragon slayer," I told him, he lowered his head in shame and I followed the three hunting dogs out of the building.

(Time Skip Natsu is mad at Sabertooth)

(Yukino POV)
Natsu got back from Sabertooth's inn and Erza was mad at him.
"Yukino, you have an appointment to go to, and here after your meeting go here," I turned to see Lucy with a piece of paper in her hand, "Thank you," I told her and took the paper and left towards the Flowerjem bar.

(Time Skip)

I went behind the bar and I saw Kagura. She looked at me and I smiled.
"You are late I thought that you were trying to back out on our bet," she told me.
"Sorry, I got a bit delayed," I told her, "So let's begin what do you want to know," I asked her.
"Do you believe in ghost?" She asked me.
"No," I told her.
"Good then you can tell me why you are harboring a supposedly dead fugitive," she asked me and I flinched,
'Did she see Sorano,' I thought in panic. "I am sure you are mistaken, miss Kagura, I am not harboring anyone," it was true, Lucy made it so that Sorano's crimes were forgiven as long as she lived with me and not cause any trouble.
"Then why did I see Angel of the Oración Seis leave your house, Miss Agria," she asked me.
"Because I live there with my sister," I turned around to see Sorano behind me with Canes Venatici walking behind her.
"Sorano, what are you doing here," I asked her.
"I would be asking the same thing, Angel of Oración Seis," Kagura told Sorano, both readying to fight each other when I jumped between them.
"Stop Sorano, if you fight Kagura the deal that Lucy made with the Magic Council will be voided," I told Sorano and she relaxed her stance.
"What deal with the Magic Council," I turned to face Kagura, I looked at the dogs and I say that one of the dogs were gone.
"I-I-I," I stuttered until I saw the dog had returned and he nodded his head.
"Kagura this is my sister, Sorano Agria or as you know her Angel of Oración Seis," I introduced my sister, "My sister was almost killed by someone associated with Lucy Heartfilia," I continued, Kagura's eyes widened when she recognized the name, "Hibiki Lates of Blue Pegasus witnessing this and he fled the scene, when he left Lucy Heartfilia saved my sister's life," I paused before continuing, "Lucy Heartfilia made a deal with the Magic Council so that Sorano can live with me, in exchange for her golden keys," I looked at the dogs again knowing that they will tell Lucy about this.
"So the Magic Council knows you are alive," Kagura asked Sorano.
"Only the councilmen, no one else should know," a new voice told us and I saw Lucy appeared behind Sorano.
"What did you do for the Council to make this deal happen," Kagura asked Lucy.
"I can't tell you that, but I would like that you keep this secret from your guildmates, not many people know about this and I like to keep it that way," she told Kagura, lifting a silver key and the dogs disappeared.
"I will but I want answers, Heartfilia," Kagura told her.
"I will tell you all you need to know after the games," Lucy told her and Lucy turned to Sorano, "I told you to follow the dogs, Sorano," she told my sister.
"When I heard that they kick my sister out of their guild I was furious what did you expect I would do," Sorano told her.
"I don't know but you were about to start a fight and that would give the Council an opportunity to get out of our deal," Lucy told her.
"You stopped me before I could do anything, and what was with that warning, you could have told me that Natsu Dragneel was coming not some cryptic message," Sorano told Lucy.
"I couldn't have Sabertooth knowing that he was coming or even that idiot would've suspected that they were warned," she told Sorano.
"We need to go Yukino," Sorano told me, I looked at her.
"Where are we going," I asked her.
"To the location on the paper, there are some people that you need to meet for me who are arriving the day after tomorrow, here are their pictures," Lucy told me then handing me some pictures.
"You are making us do errands for you," Sorano asked shocked.
"I don't want them to get lost or anything, just tell them the Heart sent you and they will know it was me," she told us, "And give the red haired man this," she handed us an envelope, "They are coming during the Naval Battle and I can't meet them other wise, please," she started to plead.
"Fine," Sorano told her.
"Thank you," Lucy told her, "I have to go back before that idiot, Natsu, starts to panic," she told us and she left.
"Goodbye, Kagura," I told Kagura and I left with Sorano.

(Kagura POV)
'Why would Sabertooth kick Yukino out of their guild, was it because I beat her,' I thought to myself as I arrived at Mermaid Heel's inn. 'Who is Lucy Heartfilia really,' I thought again when I was attacked by Millianna.
"Hello Milianna," I told her.
"Hello Kagura, I met with Erzywersy (when I watched the anime this is what Millianna's name for Erza sounded like) I told her about you and me, and our revenge," she told me, "What did you ask that Yukino girl," she asked me.
"I can't say it is a secret Millianna," I told her and I retired for night.

~~~~~~~~~
And cut! Sorry we had to redo that scene someone forgot to push record. *cough* me *cough.
Lucy- it was fine Destiny you didn't mean to
Me- thank you Lucy you are so kind *starts to cry*
Security- the mob has calmed down a bit and construction on that bunker you wanted has started.
Me- thank you.

I don't own Fairy Tail

-DestinyFerrum