Chapter 7

(Natsu POV)

"If you know how to speak our language then ask them yourself," I told Lushi.

"I don't need to be told that by an idiot," she told me, she is really starting to annoy me, I might not be the smartest person but she doesn't need to point it out, wait why do I care what she says about me.

"Just do it, bunny girl, because me and Salamander won't do it for you," Metalhead told Luigi, she sighed and cleared her throat.

(Erza POV)

The girl golden haired, now named Lucy, cleared her throat, and looked at all of us.

"Hello, my name is Lucy Heartfillia," she said to all of us, "Can you please introduce yourselves," she continued politely.

I looked at her warily, I didn't miss that look of shock that Master Mavis had when she first heard the girl's name. Levy was the first to step forward and introduce herself.

(Lucy POV)

"Hi I am Levy McGarden," the small bluenette introduced herself, "It is a pleasure to meet you,"

"Hello Levy, sorry I used you friends over there as springboards earlier," I apologized seeing as I want to be on good terms with these people, because my side was still hurting from the cowgirl's guns magic from earlier.

"I am Erza Scarlet," the red haired lady said, I was wary around her she caught me twice and I could tell from here she was really strong, I didn't notice that I was slowly inching back towards the idiot for protection. The Erza lady notice though and she seemed a bit upset that I was afraid of her, so I caught myself and stood firm in front of her.

"I am Jet and this is Droy," introduced the orange haired springboard, he pointed towards the fat springboard beside him. I probably should stop calling them springboards because it is rude, but that is what I want to call them.

"I am Bickslow, and these are my babies," said the man in the mask, his 'babies' as he called them were floating around him, great a weirdo.

"I am Freed Justine," said a green haired man, where did he come from.

"I am Evergreen," said the brown haired lady by the man that was spouting something about being a man.

"I am Elfman, and I am a Man," said the man with spiked white hair, 'yes we can all see you are a man you don't need to announce it' I thought when I heard is declaration.

"I am Mirajane Strauss, but you can just call me Mira," said the lady with hair hair. She looked like the 'Am a Man' guy and the girl with short white hair, siblings maybe.

"I am Lissana Strauss," said the girl with the short white hair, definitely siblings.

"Juvia is Juvia Lockser, you better not take Gray-sama from Juvia," water lady said while latching onto a shirtless raven haired man beside her, great another weirdo.

"I am Gray Fullbuster," said the shirtless man, he was freezing the air around him, ice mage without a doubt.

"Cana Alberona," a brunette said to me she reeked of alcohol, she smelled similar to the man I stole the cloak from, it wasn't strong enough to be siblings, definitely not strong enough to be lovers, father and daughter is probably it.

"I am Happy," said a blue cat, great I know you are happy now tell me you name, " This beauty over here is Carla," wait your name is happy what a weird name, "And the black cat over there is Pantherlily," he continued pointing at the white and black exceeds beside him.

"I am Alzack Connel," said the black haired guns magic user.

"And I am Bisca," said the green haired cowgirl, when she introduced herself I ran behind Natsu, I don't know why but I feel safe around him. I ran behind him because I was afraid of her, she hit me when her husband couldn't, yes I can tell that they are married the rings and the scents prove it. She had the same reaction as Erza did when I started to inch towards Natsu earlier. "Yay, sorry about earlier I thought that you were going to attack the master."

"It is okay," I said, slowly coming out of from behind Natsu, "But I what to make it clear that I wasn't attacking anyone I was trying to get a good view point, I only went to the small man because I saw him use magic to make himself big before." The small man sweat dropped when I called him that.

"I am Makarov Dreyar, master of the Fairy Tail guild," said the short old man, if I didn't see him fighting Father beforehand I would be surprised that such a small man is the leader of a guild.  

"I am Guildarts Clive nice to me you, Lucy," said the man I stole the cloak from. I confirmed my suspicions, he was who I thought he was.

"You are the man that fought Father aren't you," I said to him, he looked confused, "He took your arm, your leg, and one of your organs, didn't he." He realized who I was talking about immediately,

"Who is this Father you speak of, little girl," he says his voice was a bit shaken, almost like he feared the answer, I could tell that he wasn't fearing for himself but for his comrades when he asked this.

"Well, you know him very well," I said with an innocent tone, probably sounding like I didn't think he did anything wrong, I know his does bad things but he had his reasons, he hates humans that is true but he did admit that he went a little too far on Guildarts, and I did scold him for it too. I prepare for all hell to break loose when I tell the others his name though.

                                                                         "His name is Acnologia." 

~~~~~~~~~

And how was that was it good, I think it was good.

Please check out some of my stories that are not fanfiction because I will really appreciate it if you do.

~DestinyFerrum