Chapter 17

(Cobra POV)
I look at the guild hall and listen to the peoples' thoughts that were inside.
'I want to know more about Lucy's life,' someone thought.
'I want some fish," another thought, I bet it was that blue cat,
'Gray is really annoying right now, I want to fight him but do I want Luce to summon Aquarius,' I heard another say. I listen to many more and got ready to attack the guild after I found the one that killed Angel.
'I know you are there Snake Man I can smell you,' I heard I jumped.
'I know you can hear my thoughts, I can feel you poking around in my mind, but I can't hear yours, I know you are looking for the Angel girl's killer, and you are looking for your snake,' I listened in shock, do they know where Cubellios is, wait how do they know all this.
'I am indirectly Angel's killer, Father killed her to protect me, I didn't want him to kill her, and the snake is here, she is free of the curse that turned her into a snake,' the voice continued to tell me I was filled with relief she is finally free.
'She goes by Kinana here, she is a barmaid here, come in I will tell the others of your arrival don't attack, I am Lucy.' She told me I approach the door of the guild.

(Lucy POV)
I told the Snake Man what to do and I cleared my throat.
"Snake Man is going to enter the guild don't attack him," I told the guild, they looked at me strangely.
"Snake Man?" Makarov asked me, then guild doors opened and Snake Man entered the guild. The guild got ready to fight the man.
"Cobra, what are you doing here," Erza asked the Snake Man now named Cobra, I have heard many strange names today so I am not surprised.
"I am here because the one who said her name was Lucy told me I could come as long as I don't attack," Cobra told the knight.
"He doesn't have his snake with him," the idiot yelled.
"You told him he could come," Makarov asked me, he looked confused.
"He was looking through peoples' thoughts so I had a one sided conversation with him, he was looking for the Angel girl's killer and his snake so I told them that I was indirectly the girl's killer and that his snake was here," I told the master.
"I don't recall seeing a giant purple snake here," Wendy told me.
"Well, the snake was a cursed girl, Cobra wasn't the one that cursed her before you ask, if anything I think he wanted to free the girl from the curse, and she is the purple haired girl right there," I told them pointing at the girl Kinana, "She smelled like the snake he was riding during the Nirvana Incident as you called it," I explained to the guild.

(Cobra POV)
She explained it all, how did she know that all was she near Nirvana how did I miss her thoughts.
"I warn you poison slayer don't try anything funny with the Kinana girl, if she wants to get to know you it is her choice, I may have not been around that many humans but even I have heard about the Tower of Heaven from my travels with Father, so you should understand what I mean by my warning," the Lucy girl growled into my head, the other dragon slayers in the room seemed to hear her warning as well.
'I was never planning on forcing Cubellios to get to know about me, I just wanted to know that she was okay, maybe I will join Crime Sorcière and join Jellal,' I thought to myself.
"That was never my intention, I just wanted to know that she was okay," I told the golden haired girl, "I think it is best I leave, but I have a feeling we will meet again, Heartfilia."
"It is rude to look through other peoples' minds, Erik," she told me, I started at her shocked.
"You are not the only one with good ears, I hear many things with the help of my spirits," she told me with a smile, I turned around and left the guild laughing. I walked done the road, and towards the forest.
"What!" I turned and saw Cubellios no Kinana is the name she goes by now.
"Why are you following me?" I asked her, she ran up to me.
"Can you come by again, if what Lucy said is true, about me being a snake, then you can help me with these fits that I have sometimes," she asked me.
"I am curious is he the one I hear in my dreams?" She asked herself in her thoughts.
"Maybe, I might stop by again," I told her and turned to leave, I took one last look at her and left. 'She still followed me, I am sure she has heard about my crimes, man hearing myself now I am starting to sound like that guy Jellal,' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~
And done, I think I am subtlety adding all of me ships into this story. The last two chapters are sort of fillers so you can see what happen between the Tenrou Arc and the Grand Magic Games Arc.
The next chapter will be at the beginning of the GMG arc when they are training for the games.

I don't own Fairy Tail
~DestinyFerrum