Chapter 14

(Carla POV)
Lucy stood in the middle of the guild hall, I never meet this Loke character but the older members of the guild seem to know him very well.
"Who is Loke?" I asked the Master Makarov, he looked at me but was interrupted by Lucy.
"Before I tell you about what I know, I want you to tell me what you know about Loke as you call him," Lucy asked the guild.
"Loke was a older member of Fairy Tail but after battle between Phantom Lord he quit the guild and disappeared," Makarov told the girl, "We haven't heard from him since until we saw him with you."
"Okay that sounds about right to what he told me about his life before he met me," Lucy said with a thoughtful look in her eyes.
(Lucy POV)
"Okay, now it is my turn to tell you what I know about him," I told Fairy Tail, "First of all he is not human and his name isn't Loke it is Leo the Lion, he is the leader of the Zodiacs." I continued, some of the guild members had looks of shock when I told them his.
"How did you meet Loke?" The old master of the guild asked me, I thought back to the moment I meet Leo and I told them the story.
Flashback
I was walking through the woods while Father was in human form and setting up camp nearby. After walking around a bit I feel the presence of a weak presence. I followed the presence and I came across the grave of a wizard and a man with orange hair was in front of it. I took a whiff of his scent and I smelt the faint scent of the Celestial Spirit World it was very very faint I could barely smell it.
"Why is a celestial spirit like you out of the Celestial Spirit World for so long," I asked the spirit, "You are going to die if you stay out too long." He turned around in shock when he realized I was there. When he saw that I was no threat he relaxed and the look in his eyes showed no hope they were dead, he looked like he had given up.
"I can't go back I broke a fundamental law of our world and I am being punished for it," he answered me, I looked at the grave and I realized what he had done.
"You killed her didn't you?" I asked him, he nodded his head, "Why?"
"It was an accident," he said, "Karen was being abusive to Aries and I had to stop her so I replaced myself with Aries one day and I wouldn't go back to the Celestial Spirit World until she released our contracts." He continued, with a solemn look on his face. "One day she went on a job even though her master warned her not to until the thing with us spirits was resolved, but she went anyway and she was killed on the job, I have been banished from the Celestial Spirit World ever since," he took a deep breath and continued, "I have finally ran out of energy to keep on living in this world and I am going to die here in front of her grave."
"Well that is stupid," I told him after he finished his story. He looked at me in shock, like I hadn't care at all that he was about to die. "You weren't responsible for her death if anything it was her own fault for going on the job in the first place." I continued in a calm voice, I walked up to him and stood right beside him.
"You hear that Celestial Spirit King," I yelled out into the sky. He fell to the ground and started to disappear.
"You are wrong I killed her it was my fail," the spirit yelled at me.
"Both you and the king are wrong, the one at fault is Karen for not listening to her master and for abusing her spirits." I yelled back at him, then suddenly time stop and in front of the waterfall behind the grave stood the Celestial Spirit King. The spirit looked shocked by the fact that Mustache came at all. Even then I knew of the history of my family and the spirits.
"Heart of the Apocalypse, Old Friend it is wonderful to see you again but the rule of the Celestial Spirit World was broken even if was not by your hand you still killed your master and you cannot come to the Celestial Spirit World." The King said to the spirit, and I wasn't going to stand for it I grabbed my keys and I let all of my spirits through their gates. This act shocked both the King and the spirit. After they came and left I was exhausted.
"See all my friends and family came to say that you are not to blame yourself for things that are not in your control," I said to the King and the spirit. The Spirit King remained quiet, and the spirit was looking at me in concern for my exhausted condition.
"Old Friend you are free to return to the Celestial Spirit World," the King told the spirit, the spirit was shocked that the King let him come home after my speech, I was too, mainly because that wasn't even my best speech.
"But I can't return to the Celestial Spirit World not after what I've done," the spirit protest, he was probably still holding onto that guilt.
"Well, if you still feeling guilty for your past crime, you can join me," I told the spirit reaching my hand out to him.
"Yes, join the Heart of the Apocalypse and protect her with your life in return for what she has done for you," the King proclaimed. The spirit accepted this fate because he stood up and took my hand.
"I am Leo the Lion, and I will protect you, princess," Leo told me.
"I am Lucy Heartfilia, I am your new celestial mage and the Heart of the Apocalypse, I am looking forward to working with you," I told him with a smile he disappeared in a golden light and a key replaced his hand in my hand.
"Look after my Old Friend, Descendant of Anna and Acnologia," the Celestial Spirit King told me, "Remember Dragon's Child, smile, and let the light of the stars guide you," he continued before disappearing and time continued.