Chapter 38

(Lucy POV)

When I turned to look at Natsu I saw that smug look that belonged to Sabertooth's God Slayer, Orga Nanagear, he was the one that shocked me. I looked over to Natsu and saw that his dragon was completely taking him over. His scales had covered his entire forearms and they were large patches on his cheeks and neck. He had grown a large red tail and his horns had started to appear from his head, and his eyes they were glowing green. I started to activate my dragon force so I could match him, unlike Natsu I was able to keep my dragon in check until I started sprouting out wings.

(Natsu POV)

"He hurt her." 

"He hurt what was MINE."

"He will pay."

"He hurt My Luce."

(Makarov POV)

I was looking at the screen at what my children had become. Natsu was walking around on his hands and feet with his newly formed tail trailing behind him, growling and roaring. Lucy, she just looked at him and her eyes turned golden and blue markings made their way across her face and body. Black scales had appeared on her arms and legs, the blue markings appearing on them as well, her hands had grew claws and a mass of scales started to form on her butt. The mass of scales started to take shape it had changed into a tail that was identical to the tail of Acnologia. 

(Yajima POV)

"What is that," Chapati asked me.

"I don't know," I told the bold man in shock. I have seen that boy on many occasions when he had destroyed property, when the enforcement unit caught him of course. He was a nice boy, even if he was destructive, and he cared about his friends and his guild but seeing him now, I couldn't recognize him, when I looked at him I was positive that my eyes were playing tricks on me because I was sure I was seeing a dragon and not a young man. The Heartfilia girl went through a similar transformation after seeing Natsu, but she lacked the animistic look that Natsu had. I watched the screen as she went over to the boy and she held out her hand and the boy started to move his head towards the hand and he pressed his head into the hand. She was petting him.

(Lucy POV)

"Now dragon, I know that you are mad, I am too, but sadly we can't kill these people," I told the dragon as I pet him, he growled softly at me, telling me that he didn't like that one bit, I agree with him.

"What happened to him, I don't recall this in my memory," Captain Hook, I mean Rufus told his green haired friend. 

"Well, dragon slaying magic is Lost Magic and Lost Magic always has their risks," I told him, "With dragon slaying magic the risk is that the user 'becomes a dragon'," I told them putting air quotes before the words become a dragon.

"He looks like a dragon to me," Orga yelled at me, Natsu started to growl loudly at the man. I put my hand in front of his face to keep him from attack him.

"Well that is just the true dragon force Natsu is in," I told them I was about to continue when I was interrupted. 

"True dragon force," Rufus asked.

"Do you really think that you can beat a dragon on the strength of the dragon force your dragon slayers had," I asked him laughing, "I lived with a dragon until the Tenrou incident and I know for a fact that you can't beat a dragon with that strength alone."

"What?" Rufus asked.

"The true dragon force is exactly that the true dragon force, it give the user the power to defeat a dragon in exchange for strong dragon like instincts and appearance, what you saw during the end of the battle between Sting and Rouge was what it really would be like if those two fought a dragon," I told them, "And they were lucky, if I wasn't there and Natsu had fought them like that he would have killed them."