Chapter 36

(Natsu POV)

"No more secrets?" I asked Luce. 

"Yes no more secrets," Luce told me, then Gramps, Levy, and the Exceeds walked up, or flew in the Exceeds case, to us with the First Master.

"You got them, Master Mavis," Luce asked her.

"Yes, but I wonder why I was suppose to asked Kagura to come here as well," Gramps answered for the First.

"Well she kind of found out something and I said that I would tell her after the games but things didn't go as planned, so did you ask her," Luce told him.

"No, I don't know where Mermaid Heel is staying and I doubt that they would listen to me," Gramps told her.

"Fine I will do it myself," Luce told him, trying not to sound annoyed. She closed the eagle's gate and she lifted a gold key and a silver key. "Open Gate of the Lion and Large Dog, Leo and Canis Major," she chanted, then Loke and a German Shepard appeared, she then glared at Loke.

"What," Loke asked.

"I don't like my spirits to keep secrets for me, like say a lion that I know is in a relationship with a little lamb," Luce asked Loke and he blushed.

"W-w-where did you hear that," Loke asked turning more red.

"I can't say my sources, but that is not why I called you here I need you to get Kagura from Mermaid Heel, Sirius will take you there," Luce told him, "Don't cause a scene, that means no grand entrance, no fighting, and absolutely NO FLIRTING!" 

"Yes ma'am," Loke told her and ran off with the dog.

"Sirius?" I asked her.

"I have two Canis Majors, I have to call them something, so the guy is Sirius and the girl is Ethiopia," Luce told me.

(Kagura POV)

I was entering my room after telling the others good night, when I opened the door I saw a lion and a dog. I was going to attack with the lion when it turned into a bright light and blinded me. When I opened my eyes a man in a suit stood in the lion's place.

"Hello, I am Leo the Lion, but you can call me Loke, Ms. Lucy asked me that plans have been changed and if you still want to know about Ms. Sorano you are going to need to come with me," the man told me.

"Will I be gone long," I asked him.

"Hopefully not, but we should hurry, climb on," Leo told me and he was engulfed in light and he was the lion again. I climb on to his back and he leaped out of the balcony of my room and ran off towards a clearing, when we arrived there was team Fairy Tail, the Twin Dragons, the master of Fairy Tail, Yukino, and a few others.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, introductions," Lucy Heartfilia told everyone.

(Yukino POV)

"I will start first," Lucy told us, "I am Lucy Heartfilia, a Heart of the Apocalypse and a daughter of Acnologia," she said bluntly.

"You expect us to believe that," Sting told her.

"It is true," Sorano told him, and Sting stared at her.

"And how do you know that," Sting asked her.

"How do you think I got hurt, I was attacked by Acnologia," she told her, "I am Sorano Aguria, but I was also known as Angel from the Oración Seis," she told them.

"But you are suppose to be dead," Levy told us, "Lucy told us so."

"I lied to protect her, if others knew that she was alive and that I had helped her, it would cause many problems in future," Lucy told them, "She had a sister and she was just misguided, so I helped her, in exchange for her golden keys."