Chapter 12

(Gray POV)

"What is with the mermaid," I said to Flamebrain, but he didn't answer he was huddled behind Lucy with the same look he gets when Erza is after him.

"Brat, why did you summon me in the body of a mage, again," the mermaid asked Lucy.

"AGAIN," the whole guild asked, this has happened before, when.

"At least it is a mage whose body turns into water and not someones blood or this idiot's mouth," Lucy said to the mermaid gesturing towards Natsu.

"Guess you got that right," the mermaid laughed, "So why did you summon me."

"This ice mage said something about girls not being scary and he was making fun of the idiot because he was afraid of me," Lucy told the mermaid.

"And why do you care what this boy thinks of the idiot, are you finally getting a boyfriend now that you are out from under that dragon's wing," the mermaid giggled, then looked at Flamebrain, "Not a bad choice," (A/N I have no idea what I am writing , but I made Aquarius a Nalu shipper) "And I am going to show you that us girls are very very scary," she continued with an angry glare at me.

"It is not like that Aquarius," Lucy said with a red face, then she dragged Flamebrain and Happy onto a table, "Wait a second, Aquarius, just give me a chance to get on this table,"

"Fine brat," Aquarius said then after Lucy got onto the table with her baggage, Aquarius lifted her urn and water came gushing out of the urn, it was like Juvia's crying, it flooded the guild hall.

(Levy POV)

'So that is why Natsu was afraid of Aquarius, she flooded the place,' I thought.

"Bye Brat, I have a date with Scorpio , and you better have a boyfriend when you summon me again or we are going to have some problems, got it," Aquarius told Lucy before she disappeared.

"Yes ma'am," Lucy told the celestial spirit, then she turned to the still traumatized Natsu, "She is not that bad Natsu."

'What that is the first time I heard her call Natsu something other than idiot or Pinky, maybe Aquarius wasn't that far off,' i thought as Lucy dragged Natsu off to who knows where.

~~~~~~~~

That is probably going to be the last chapter for awhile, I don't update on my phone. Don't expect an update during the summer, unless I get a computer. Wait until the school year starts up again before I update regularly.

Bye bye for now.

~DestinyFerrum