Behind the scenes

(A/N I am doing this because I am bored and I don't know what to right yet)

After chapter 19-
Me: Cut! That's a rap people. Jellal, Erza you were great at that. Erza we have some cake for you at the food table for you. Jet, Droy you are on props for the next shot since you didn't have any lines this scene.
Lucy: Destiny when are you going to write the next chapter.
Natsu: Yeah, last chapter was just about Jellal and Erza.
Me: You are going to have to wait, I am getting the script for the next chapter ready. *long pause before realizing* Where is my assistant director?
Cobra/Erik- She went to cheer up the guy who plays Lord Impotent. He was upset about not being mentioned since chapter 15.
Me: Too bad I never liked the guy but he is going to be in the story, I just need to find where to put him.
Erza: You need to make the next chapter soon Destiny, the mobs are starting to form outside.
Me:*runs to window* Are you serious *sees forming mobs* be patient I am going as fast as I can. Get the props ready and get the actors on set we need to start rehearsals now before the mob gets too big for security to handle.

-That is what happened behind the scenes. Please send food and water because I am too scared of the mob to go outside.

-DestinyFerrum