Chapter 22

I want to say that I am sorry for making you guys wait for the this update and I hope that you like it
~~~~~~~~~
Note for those who don't remember who the guest judges are on the different days of the GMG were, like me, the guest judge for Day one was Jenny Realight for Blue Pegasus.
(Lucy POV)
I was watching the orange pumpkin man explain about the rules of the fight. From what I heard you can't kill anyone, but anything else goes as far as I can tell. If you win you get 10 points, if it is a draw both people get 5 points, and if you lose no points. We need points we are in last place and these Raven Tail characters want to keep it that way from there performance in the Hide n' Seek game from before when they targeted Gray throughout the whole game. I was going to fight against Flare Corona and from her smell of fire and giants she was a fire mage of sorts, this was going to be fun.

(Audience's POV)
"Now for the battle portion of Day one it is Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail Team A and Flare Corona of Raven Tail, we want a fair match so no cheating and let the battle begin," Mato told the crowd.

(Yajima POV)
'Heartfilia, this is bothersome, I hope Fairy Tail knows what they are doing, I can't bail them out of this one if things go bad,' I thought to myself.

(Flare POV)
'All I have to do is beat this blond bimbo and Raven Tail wins if I don't beat her Master is going to beat me,' I thought while looking at the blonde then the bell rung.

(Judges POV)
"What do you have to say about this set up Mr. Yajima," Chapati Lola asked the former member of the Magic Council.
"I don't know much about these two ladies so I can't say much," Yajima answered, "What about you Miss Jenny."
"Well I wouldn't who will win but I have a feeling that it will be a great battle," Jenny told the man.

(Lucy POV)
I jumped backwards to avoid Flare's hair and reach for my keys.
"Open gate of the Bull and Scorpion, Taurus, and Scorpio," I called out, and the two spirits appeared before me, "Combine your powers and attack."
"Lucy Heartfilia is a Celestial wizard, and she has summoned two members of the Zodiac, if my sources are correct that is extremely draining on Celestial wizards right Mr. Yajima," a judge in a wig asked a old man.
"Correct opening more than one gate is extremely draining for Celestial wizards and combining their powers like she did was incredible," the old man replied.
The spell hit Flare and she was pushed back.
"Is that the best you can do, blonde," she yelled as I sent Scorpio and Taurus back to the spirit world.
"No, not even close," I growled out Flare stared at me when I did that and I took that chance to charge at her with my Fleuve d'étoiles and wrapped it around her leg to pulled it and have her on her back. Unfortunately, Flare reacted quickly enough to catch herself and she dodged the whip.
"Really, blonde, did you think that would work," she shouted, then she ignited her hair on fire and started to attack me with it. I had dodge most of them when she got my legs by making her hair come out of the ground and she burned me.
"Ahh," I screamed she burned through my new shoes, I finally got a good pair of shoes that were my size and not destroyed and she burned right through them.
"Hahaha got you, blonde," Flare laughed at her small victory. She was shocked to see that I wasn't hurt.
"I usual walk barefoot anyway," I muttered as I pulled of the shoes, I liked those shoes even though our time together was short. I dodged her next hair attack and pulled out another key.
"Open gate of the Crab, Cancer," I called out, and the crab spirit appeared. "Cancer, give Miss Flaminglocks a new haircut please," I told the spirit,
"Sure thing, baby," Cancer answered and he quickly cut the fiery locks to shoulder length and put a pretty bow in the back. "How's that, baby," he asked me when he finished.
"Beautiful, Cancer," I told him I was about to attack the fire mage when she started to freak out.
"YOU CUT MY HAIR!" She yelled and her hair grew back and reignited burning the pretty bow that was in the back, and she started to attack me relentlessly with her hair.
'She didn't have to burn the bow, too," I thought to myself while dodging the fiery locks. I was going to attack her again when she pointed at something.
"Wouldn't do that blonde, we wouldn't want something to happen to the little cowgirl now would we," she whispered to me. I immediately looked up and saw that a small lock of red hair was right next to Asuka. Okay, I might not have known the little girl long and she is the daughter of the green haired sniper but she is still a kid.
"You monster," I growled softly, but the crazy red head just smiled and said,
"If you want girly not to be burned I suggest you don't move," she told me and her hair bursted out of the ground and grabbed my arms and legs keeping me from my keys, I glared at her in disgust. She thinks that I am going to let her threaten a kid, oh no she is going to get it.
"Hey any dragon slayers available or anyone who can hear me, Flare is threatening Asuka so I will stay still and she can win," I growled loudly hoping that the dragon slayers heard me. Flare started to burn my ankles and wrist with her hair,
'Oh she is going to get it when I get out of here,' I thought to myself as I waited for someone to answer my call. I looked at the Dark & Gloomy and Bee Boy and they were just smirking at me not doing anything about it. I looked at Gajeel and he was missing and so was Natsu, Laxus was glaring at Flare and mouthed something to me.
"We got it," he mouthed and I was relieved that they answered me.

(Flare POV)
Blonde was going to get it I was going to brand her with Raven Tail guild mark, she was going to pay for cutting my hair.
"I got it Luce," someone yelled and I turned to see that my hair that I placed by the cowgirl brat was being burned by some pink haired man.
"Thank you Natsu," the blonde said and she looked at me and she freed herself from my hair and landed on the ground, "Now you are going to get it you bitch, you won't get away with that little stunt you pulled," she told me with a glare. She used her whip to cause a large cloud of dust to fill the air. When the dust was clearing she was chanting something and planets and stars appeared around me and they attacked me at the last moment Master had Obra use his magic to stop the spell and drain its magic. Blonde fell to the ground,
"It appears that that spell was too much for..." the pumpkin head was about to announce Raven Tail as the winner when Blonde turned into smoke and I heard I was surrounded by planets again and this time the spell hit its mark and the last thing I saw was Blonde smirking at me.
"That's for Wendy," she said and all I saw was black.

(Lucy POV)
"With that turn of events the winner is Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail Team A" the pumpkin said to the audience and there was a small silence before they erupted in cheers. I started to fall over only to be caught by Natsu, who carried me to the infirmary. When we got to the infirmary he laid me on the bed.
"Remind me never to do that again," I panted I was exhausted from my little trick.
"What exactly did you do?" We turned to see that Master Makarov and some others at the door.
"We thought that you had loss for a second there," Gray asked me, in his boxers, again.
" Well I knew that Raven Tail used to be a dark guild and that they had a person who can drain magic so I had to counter it if they tried to cheat, so I used my Fleuve d'étoiles to create cloud of dust so that they couldn't see me and target me and I summoned Gemini and had them change into me and cast Urano Metria one of my strongest spells. While I hid in the dust cloud and casted the same spell and while they saw Gemini and they drained the magic of Gemini at the last moment of the spell, they couldn't stop my spell in time and it hit Flare and I won," I explained to them and everyone was looking at me in shock.
"Doesn't that spell cost a lot of magic energy, how much magic energy did you have left," Levy asked me.
"I was only able to pull that off because I ate some of the ethernano in the air before summoning Gemini," I told them, and they looked at me strangely again.
"You can eat ethernano, Lucy," Erza asked me,
"Yes, Father taught me how and his type of dragon slaying magic," I told them.
"What type of dragon slaying magic is that," Master Makarov asked me.
"It is called Apocalypse dragon slaying magic, it means that I can eat ethernano and dark magic," I told them.
"Then why isn't it called dark dragon slaying magic if you eat dark magic," Happy asked me.
"Well then it would be confused with shadow dragon slaying magic like what Rogue of Sabertooth has," I told them.
"You are so MANLY," Elfman yelled out.
"But I am a woman," I told him while looking at him strangely.

(Erza POV)
'Lucy, just how powerful are you,'

(The rest of the fighting is as it original was in the show)

~~~~~~~~
Cut! Thank you people that's a wrap not get ready for day 2 of the GMG.
Me: Someone make sure that Bacchus and Cana don't drink all of the alcohol we need it for the next scene.
???: yes ma'am

Thank you for reading and I don't own Fairy Tail.

~DestinyFerrum