Chapter 23

(Yukino POV)
After the fighting had ended I headed over to the bar that I heard Fairy Tail was at. I didn't have to look far though they were really loud. I enter the bar and I looked around for Lucy.
"Hello are you looking for someone," I turned around and saw that Lucy right behind me.
"Yes, I was looking for you, Lucy Heartfilia," I told her, "There is something I want to tell you."
Before I could thank her, she grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.
"Now you can tell me," she said letting go of my arm.
"I wanted to thank you for what you did for my sister, Sorano," I told her.
"Your welcome, did she tell you about...." she asked.
"Yes she told me the whole story, don't worry I won't tell," I told her, "If I did it would put my sister at risk as well if I did."
"Great, thank you...."
"Yukino,"
"Thank you, Yukino,"
After that she went back into the bar and I walked back towards my guild's inn.

(Sting POV)
I saw Yuki leave the inn and I followed her to the bar that Fairy Tail was at. After a minute or two, Lucy Heartfilia was dragging her out of the bar and started talking to her and I listened into their conversation.
"Now you can tell me," Lucy told Yuki.
"I wanted to thank you for what you did for my sister, Sorano," Yuki told her.
"Your welcome, did she tell you about...." Lucy asked.
"Yes she told me the whole story, don't worry I won't tell," Yuki told her, "If I did it would put my sister at risk as well if I did."
"Great, thank you...."
"Yukino,"
"Thank you, Yukino,"
After that they parted ways, and I was left with questions that needed to be answered.
What is the whole story? Why would Yukino be at risk if she told people? What is Yukino hiding from me?

(Natsu POV)
I was at fighting with the others when I saw Luce pull a white haired girl outside (A/N Natsu thinks it is white others think it is a pale blue) I wanted to follow her but she glared at me when I tried to. I waited for her to come back, when she was gone Gray had appear and we started to fight until Erza came with Luce close behind her and we stopped and where just glaring and insulting each other. Then a man with a bun came in, and started to have a drinking contest with Cana, I put my money on Cana to win but I lost it when the guy won.

(Macao POV)
He beat Cana in a drinking contest, and he took her bra, I am so glad that Guildarts isn't here to see this because if he was he would have kill that guy.

(Lucy POV)
After we finished partying or at least I was, I headed back to the Honeybone and I went to bed.

(Natsu POV)
After Luce left, me and Gray went at it until Erza stopped us. I headed to the inn after that and I went into the bed Luce was in with Happy and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter and the bad ending I wanted to include this into the story and I didn't know how to end the chapter, again sorry.

I don't own Fairy Tail

~DestinyFerrum