Chapter 31

(Natsu POV) 

"Now due to the disqualification of Raven Tail, the two Fairy Tail teams have combined to form Team Fairy Tail," the pumpkin man told the people in the audience and then we came out as he told our names to the crowd. "The members of Team Fairy Tail are Natsu Dragneel, Laxus Dreyar, Gajeel Redfox, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, and for their substitute member it is Lucy Heartfilia," the man cried out and the audience screamed, hurting mine and the other dragon slayers' ears. 

"COULD THEY SCREAM ANY LOUDER I STILL HAVE SOME HEARING LEFT," Luce growled into all of our ears as we exited the arena. 

"You didn't have to scream in our ears too, Bunny Girl," Metalhead yelled at her. 

"Sorry, I was waiting for my hearing to come back can you repeat that," Luce asked him. 

"I said that you didn't have to scream in our ears too, Bunny Girl," Metalhead repeated. 

"Oh, I was yelling, sorry," Luce told him.

"Are you done, the battle between those Sabertooth and Natsu and Gajeel, is about to begin so you two need to head back there," Laxus told me and Gajeel.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Sparky," Gajeel told Laxus, then me and Gajeel got ready for the match to begin.

(Laxus POV)

"You are didn't have to rush them, Laxus," Erza told me.

"I didn't want them to be running around fighting each other until they are in the arena,  you can watch them if you don't want them to fight each other before the match," I told the red haired warrior. 

"You know, I will do just that," she told me as she started in the direction those idiots went off to.

"Just don't hurt them too badly we still need to win this match," I shouted as she started to pick up speed, probably saw those two fighting. 

"I can't believe that those idiots are started fight each other and they aren't even in the arena yet," Gray told me, and I shook my head in agreement, then Lucy started to giggle and turned her head to look at me.

"Erza was right about you being in a hurry, but it wasn't because of Dumb and Dumber there,"  the girl growled at me, Gray gave her a look, mostly wondering what she was saying to me, I wasn't liking the way this conversation was going, "It was so you can see the little demon lady who is in the infirmary talking to her brother," my face started to feel very warm when she said that and Lucy ran away before I could grab her.

(Gray POV)

'What did Lucy tell Laxus, he is turning red,' I thought to myself as I watched the blushing blonde try to catch the other laughing blonde. Lucy earning Gajeel's nickname for her as she jumped around dodging the large dragon slayer like a rabbit. 

"What did she say, Laxus," I asked him, he turned his head to face me still red.

"None of your business," he yelled at me, then when he turned to try to grab the girl again, but she had vanished.

(Lucy POV) 

"I need to find those dragons the battle is about to start and I need to be at the balcony before then," I whispered to myself then I heard a bird cry when I looked around I saw a dove with a collar around its neck. I walked over to it and it stayed where it was, waiting for me to come closer.

"Columba, hello are you here to guide me to Yukino," I asked it and it bowed down and started to fly away and I followed it as it headed to the place Yukino was at. I followed it around a bit before it reached Yukino.