Chapter 13

(Gray POV)
'I will never insult Lucy again,' I thought to myself as I came to from almost drowning. I looked around for the celestial wizard and she was nowhere to be found. I saw Levy looking into outer space and caught her attention.
"Where did Lucy go," I asked her, Levy snapped out of her trance and looked at me to answer but Gajeel beat her to it.
"Bunny Girl left after the mermaid flooded the guild dragging Salamander and his cat behind her," Gajeel answered me.
"What business does she has with Flamebrain," I asked the iron dragon slayer.
"Hell if I know, but since we left the island she has been attached to Salamander at the hip, doesn't let him out of her sight," he answered, he started to laugh loudly all of a sudden and I thought that he chewed some of his screws loose. (A/N Did you see what I did there) Then I look at the direction that he was pointing and saw that Lucy was attached to the back of Flamebrain, hugging the idiot tightly, his face was as red as Erza's scarlet hair, I started to get flashbacks of when Juvia did the same thing and a shiver ran done my spine. Juvia is a pretty girl and I do like her, but she freaks me out with how clingy she can be.
(Natsu POV)
I was trying to convince Luce to tell the guild what was up with Loke, when she climbed onto my back and I started to feel my face burn as I headed back to the guild. When we got back Metalhead started to laugh like a maniac when he saw me and Luce.
"I will tell you, just get everyone together, I want to find Father and you want to know about Leo or Loke as you called him, it's a fair deal," Luce told me and the other slayers.
"Hey, Luce is going to tell us about Loke," I told everyone, they all stared at me and I headed over to the center of the guild so Luce can tell everyone her story. Mira had this strange look in her eyes and she started to mutter things like ships and Nalu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for an update
Next update we get to hear the story of Loke and Lucy. Whenever that update will be.
Even though I don't think that I have said it that often in this story I don't own Fairy Tail, wish I did but I don't.
-DestinyFerrum